Home

Homemade Wallpaper

leXX

Great job LeXX! I hope to see more of your work some day! Also, I'll try to get one made, and get it here!

Any requests?

EDIT: I just made a JO one, and I'll get it here as soon as I can put it on my web site (Theyre moving the server)! Also, when it gets here, you have to take it as it is. Its made in 2 o'clock in the morning and I'm tired, so I didnt wanna put alot of time into it...!

-Clemme

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Better watch out, he may show you someday..:p

Why would I show him, instead of chopping of his arms and legs?! :p!

Oh well, its just my name, nuttin up with that! Also I use against ppl who treat me bad, you slashing off their limbs and stuff :D! So you better watch out Lynk....:)!

@LeXX, why thank you! I'll try to make some others when I have the time....

-Clemme

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Oh well, its just my name, nuttin up with that! Also I use against ppl who treat me bad, you slashing off their limbs and stuff :D! So you better watch out Lynk....:)!

lol, I thought I was the one who like to cause ppl pain. No need to be a nog, just askin :p

Originally posted by leXX

Nice wallpapers Clemme and SkinWalker!

@SkinWalker - yeah deviantArt are way too picky, I gave up with them! btw, I can add a glow to the saber in your wallpaper if you like.

Most of my stuff there is photography, so I don't get to bothered by it. I was sorry to see ya go, though! After that idiot went around snitching (he did other people the same way), DA gave everyone in the wallpapers->movies section a few days to clean out their own violations. They recognized that it was a norm more than just intentional plagerism. Personally, I see both sides of the issue. DA has it's third party policy but the wallpapers are generally benificial to the movie companies (ie LucasFilms) in that it's free advertising.

Oh... on the saber: sure, but you have to tell me how you did it! I fooled around with that thing for at least an hour and finally left it as you see it :(

SkinWalker

It's kinda hard to explain, I'd really need to go through it with you during a chat. I'll PM you my msn addy and we will chat next time I'm on. ;) (Just to give you the basics, you need to create a white line on a new layer and then select layer/effects/outer glow).

Here you go...

Hey, I just wanna complement leXX on her awesome work. That is awesome!

The other ones are cool, something I could do in a month or two (hey, I use Paint and Print Artist! Takes awhile to crop photos!)

Anyhow, cool. I put your paper as mine, hope you don't mind.

*** Kinda distoreted cause I have my thing on 800x600... Oh well, cool enough.

Archived