Home

Trolls

Kain

Originally posted by Darklighter

I think there is a troll who's just posted a thread here in the Swamp. Please can nobody reply. You're just gonna be giving them attention. Thank you:)

Is it the "Don't Touch my Thread" one? :D

And Mydnight, its NONE OF THE ABOVE MWAHAHAHA. Tis actaully a sub-species of Classic called "Virtual Senseis." :D

Sweet, I'm a "Eurotroll"!

Is it just me, or did the last part (below) resemble some kind of unit roster from a strategy game?

"These elite soldiers often work alone, but can quickly get overwhelmed if the opposition is too numerous... ...These basic soldiers are worthless alone, but when ganging up, they can be a real threat..."

:D

Trolls have certain naturally-occurring enemies. Among them are these:

Moderators. An active moderator is the bane of trollkind, as a moderator can lock a troll's efforts before they come to fruition, see to it the troll is banned, and generally make the troll's existence unfulfilling. Moderators are normally above more direct efforts to humiliate or expose trolls, which makes them ultimately more dangerous but less intimidating to all breeds.

Troll Bashers. The worst enemy of trolls, Troll Bashers appear to possess an almost pathological hatred for trolls. Fully aware of the tools and tactics of trolling, Troll Bashers expose trolls whenever they see them. Often the first to identify Contrarians, and unforgiving in the pursuit of Deceptives, Troll Bashers are experienced and venomous. Often accused of being trolls themselves, Troll Bashers understand the difference between the initiation of trolling and the retaliation against it -- and believe any amount of retaliatory abuse is justified when a troll rears its ugly head.

Angry Forumites. Though normally slow to anger, and lacking the venom of Troll Bashers, Angry Forumites can pose a danger to trollkind when they gather in groups. While it takes three to five Angry Forumites to equal the danger represented by a single Troll Basher, they are not to be underestimated.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

E.S. is a pain...hes pretty annoying at times, but he does seem like he puts alot of thought into his posts for some reason.

Even when it doesn't have anything to do with the thread.

BTW, nice website. ;)

Archived