Home

Hottest game character...

Pseudonym

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Pah. Jill Valentine would eat those dinos for breakfast. She has to take on the living undead. Although a Regina/Jill team-up would be interesting, I've yet to read a fanfic that's actually believable.

Im sorry, but from the whole survival horror genre, the main combatants for fittest woman are:

Jill Valentine for Resident Evil

Claire Redfield for Resident Evil II

Regina for Dino Crisis

Aya Brea for Parasite Eve

Out of those, Jill is the LAST one I would pick.

Top three are:

[*]Aya Brea

[*]Regina

[*]Clare Redfield

[/list=1]

As for Cate Archer and Joanne... Close call.... Id have to say... Menage Troi! ;):)

What are you basing those rankings on? Please explain. I've played all four games mentioned and read background information on all the characters indicated. There's got to be a method to your choices.

Okay... you scare me...... j/k.

read upon on their backgrounds - how much can they have?

Anyway, my ranking was based on abilities and looks.

Aya wins, as she is a gorgeous blonde without being tarty. Atheltic build, very capable of handing her self with any weapon, plus has DEVASTATING Mitochondria powers (no, not Midichlorian... relax...) Faces some NASTY bad guys (Goelms for instance)

Regina has to fight Dinosaurs... come on! THAT takes some nerve. They are more intelligent than zombies. Is also very attractive... fiery red hair set of nicely against her black and blue bodice and armour.

Claire is has that nice innocent girl look. Attractive and good witha gun.

Jill scares me little bit.... never figured why.

Aya shouldn't count. She's augmented with her mitochondria things. Before that, she was just a rookie cop on her first beat job. No experience, nothing. Sure she's young, but so's Jill.

Regina, eh. She's got access to much better weaponry than Jill does. And it's one thing taking down a dino, it's another thing having to shoot someone that could've potentially been someone you know.

Claire is great, but she's also young. Plus, she's got Chris for a brother. And no experience in the field.

Jill's a trained operative with experience in the field. She's Ex-Delta Force, for crying out loud. She's garnered her abilities and credibility with grit and through her own doings. She's not had to rely on superpowers or big weapons or her big brother.

Aya shouldn't count. She's augmented with her mitochondria things. Before that, she was just a rookie cop on her first beat job. No experience, nothing. Sure she's young, but so's Jill.

Regina, eh. She's got access to much better weaponry than Jill does. And it's one thing taking down a dino, it's another thing having to shoot someone that could've potentially been someone you know.

Claire is great, but she's also young. Plus, she's got Chris for a brother. And no experience in the field.

Jill's a trained operative with experience in the field. She's Ex-Delta Force, for crying out loud. She's garnered her abilities and credibility with grit and through her own doings. She's not had to rely on superpowers or big weapons or her big brother.

i thought we were discussing who was the hottest not ...erm whatever ya'll are talking about.

Why is Aya's mitochrondria thing unfair...

Anyway, it IS about who is hottest... It just happens that a woman who can handle herself is hotter than the rest!

So we have:

Lara Croft

Aya Brea

Jill Valentine

Claire Redfield

Regina

Trish (nice.... ;) )

Still say that Aya and Regina come top, but Claire replaced by Trish.

They are all fit to begin with, gorgeous, and have that whole independant strong woman thing - you know - the 'unobtainable' streak to them which makes you want them more....

Archived