Home

look at the reasons i cant view my sig at school

Bob Gnarly

Access to the requested site is restricted at this time.[2]

Category: Sex Related,Illegal Drugs,Hate Speech,Criminal Skills,Worthless,Gambling,Games and Fun,Extreme/Gross Content,Cult/Occult sites are restricted.

Request: http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/taj_mesa_black/leXXpicsig.jpg

To return to the last non filtered page, please click the button below. :rolleyes:

high school :rolleyes:

last week i went to my old high school to eat lunch with my sister (awww i knnow) and i swear...5 minnutes in there...the hall patrol somehow noticed that i was not a student and made me go to the office and get a visitors tag thingy. So im like...ok cool, at the time I was wearing a hat because I had just woken up and my hair was scruffy...and the wrestling coach (who i know cause i wrestled) came up to me...stood with his chest poked out at me like...take your hat off. I am like...coach man...my hair is awful look! So he said ok fine...i walked outta the office and 3 more people complained about my hat WTF?!?! Then i walked by some of what i call "wanabe-hoes" (basically underclassman girls who dress skimpy yet probably are still virgins) it disgusted me to see that they were checking me out...and one ofem walked up to me and was like hi there...agghhh!!! I bout puked. Then i ate with my sister, and got in trouble for shooting a grape across the cafeteria, i guess Coach Mebane doesnt let that stuff slide anymore, i used to do it all the time when i was there and got away with it.

Conclusion: High School Sucks...i feel sorry for the people still in it :o:p

You can access this site at school?!

I know how to bypass filters, though, for online games.

Instead of http://, you add an s, https://

My hacking skills at their finest!

*** I would never use that trick to visit here. If they tracked my history to a message board... Yeah, I'd be in trouble.

Originally posted by Pedantic

Methinks school is for learning, not posting messages at a forum that, in the grand scope of things, means nothing.

methinks that im in high school, which means free time at lunch spent at lab which means your post was totally worthless.

Originally posted by KingPin

methinks that im in high school, which means free time at lunch spent at lab which means your post was totally worthless.

You could be learning during lunchtime as well. I always study or do homework (no, not finishing up homework for my last periods ;) ) during lunch.

Originally posted by Pedantic

You could be learning during lunchtime as well. I always study or do homework (no, not finishing up homework for my last periods ;) ) during lunch.

on that day i had my homework done and i came here but i usually just do homework for my last 2 periods:p

I am school roght now. I can't see any game sites cause of the dumb software that they use. It's called iPrism.

The thing that I don't like is that I can't see many Image Sig's here. Like I can't see leXX's sig so I can't see mine too.

We had a way around the program through a website but every one at school was using it so it blocked as well. I was wondering with all those mad skills that you guys have if you guys knew a way to get around it. Any help would be appreciated ;)

:duel::lsduel:

Yea, I wanted to play a game, but it blocked it... then again.. it was a "Kill Terrorist game" :D

I can still play many other Flash games.

I'm here during school all the time! Before school, During class! and after school.

I'm at school like at 6:50 and class starts at 7:15, so I say hi to my friends and stuff and if I have time, visit LF

During 3rd period I'm in front of a computer all class. That's my webteam class, so.. what the heck am I supposed to do all period.. build webpages bah! :D Actually, we do work, but when we're finished or there's no work we goof off and crap.

and after school, I stay after for like 10 minutes to let the parking lot clear. No point in participating in the "Parking Lot 500." You still go like..... 0 MPH. Seriously, they rush out to their cars then they just sit there in the middle of the road! gagagagaaaa! those freakin morons! ... woah... need to calm down.....

Originally posted by Katarn07

You can access this site at school?!

I know how to bypass filters, though, for online games.

Instead of http://, you add an s, https://

My hacking skills at their finest!

*** I would never use that trick to visit here. If they tracked my history to a message board... Yeah, I'd be in trouble.

what's so special about the "s" in there?

and yes, I can access this at school, but we can't do emails or chats

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

what's so special about the "s" in there?

and yes, I can access this at school, but we can't do emails or chats

I have no clue. My friend taught me the trick. I don't tell anyone that I am not friends with just so the news doesn't spread so fast and they correct the error.

OK-the school uses a program that prevent you from viewing pictures on a site you're not supposed to be on? you're complaining here because you're breaking rules and can't see an image here? if you don't like it, don't go here at school :rolleyes:. I have never used lucasforums at school, for one.

Originally posted by boinga1

OK-the school uses a program that prevent you from viewing pictures on a site you're not supposed to be on? you're complaining here because you're breaking rules and can't see an image here? if you don't like it, don't go here at school :rolleyes:. I have never used lucasforums at school, for one.

im complaining? wow some peole think they know everything ( i do, but you guys obviously dont:p )

Archived