Home

Jedi Hunter

Mez'Kro Fellen

Now its been said that once you unlock your FS slot your most logical next step if you want to is to try and become a jedi.... But i have a diffrent thought. Now it has been hinted at that force sensitive characters can sense other fource sensitive characters also the Devs would like to see intresting combonations of skills to creat new classes so my thought is if you do become FS and dont want to be a jedi why not put it to good use by training as a jedi till you can sense force sensitive characters then train the rest of the time as a bonty hunter and become a fully functional JEDI HUNTER. Now permadeath is obviously going to be a big problem but imagine being able to sense a jedi and then literally study them and hunt them then go in for the kill from a distance.... You would be feared by all jedi everywhere:fett:

Cool idea, but wouldn't it be even better to just train to be a full fledged Jedi Master and turn to the dark side and hunt them down with your nasty lightsaber skills? Just a thought. I like the idea from an RP standpoint, but I think it would only be effective if you became a nasty Jedi first. Also, if you can sense them, then they can sense you...........:o

Yeah, it'd be a little hard to hunt jedi if you were a DJ- I mean, turn tables and records won't do good against a lightsabre :p

Yeah, but you don't need to become a vampire to hunt vampires. However, I do think that if you were a Dark Jedi, then your chances to successfully kill a Jedi would be more likely. Good thread, let's keep it going.

"Down. DOWN! Bad Fido, I said DOWN! Drop my house. Drop it! Sit! SIT! Bad Fido, bad bad Fido! Stop chewing my speeder. STOP!"

Man, it would be a sight to behold.... ;)

(todays partypooper reply: You can only have three pets. But then, any situation you can't solve with three rancors are simply not made to be solved.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived