Home

Are you going to uninstall JKII when you get JA?

Hekx

Are you going to uninstall JKII when you get JA?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to uninstall JKII when you get JA?

• Yeah, why not?
    • Nah. Both games are worth the drive space.
    • I'm unsure. Depends on JA.
    • YODA!!!!!!!!

Are you going to remove JKII when you install JKIII?

Is the game going to get in the way?

Will you continue to play the classic Jedi Outcast, aswell as the new Jedi Academy?

I personally may keep both.

Although if both use the same engine, it's going to be hell managing PK3 files.

I may accidently put one in the wrong game folder, who knows. :p

The idea of removing JKII has came across my mind.

I think it all depends on the compatablity of JKIII and JKII, and how much better the newer game is. ;)

Oh yeah, I added a Yoda Option too. :D

i already uninstalled jo from my pc. i didnt play it that often anymore and as i dont have a 40 gb hd it was best to free some space. maybe i install it later again to know the jo feeling again (which was great)

god damn leemu, with that msn convo your making me install jk2 again. :D

I have a 120GB hd so that won't be a problem :D But I think that most ppl will be moving to JA, so I don't see the point in playing JO anymore, my computer is fast enough!! (getting at leats 90fps in JO constantly, everything set to full)

I really hope the JA community will rise quickly, I'd hate it if it took too long for decent servers to come! It could be a problem, since the two games will look a lot the same...

Considering the DF mod is FOR JO, yes, I think I will have to keep it on there for DF mod to run. But even if that were not coming out, I still would. I keep all my games on my hardrive. I have plenty of room. See what games I have and re-play on there?

site1078.jpg

Originally posted by ryudom

hey katarn, you know you can take screen shoots with the printscreen button, right? ;)

and... i'll probably del JO, maybe not though.

I did not know that... Thanks, I'll try that from now on instead of that peice of crap thing that stamps everything and makes it all blurry... :rolleyes:

The last four ST exes are for the same program... Activision saw it fit to make four different programs I guess. Armada 2 is the only thing worth being in that list... :rolleyes:

Oh, and leXX, I know its a good wallpaper. Thanks. ;)

Archived