Home

Use your really-really-really-old-avatar for a week... WEEK!

Hekx

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

good god, some people these days, I tell ya's...

*beats Reb with a large Tyrion, for forgeting who did what when*

ANYWAY, i'm in... first one, eh? you got it!

maybe I dig up some early custom one's... like... The Poler... oh god... :D

EDIT: if it starts next week, thats good too.

*points to the ORIGINAL shades avatar, matroxified by LeXX, thankyouverymuch Our Lady Of The Moderationibles*

Is it just me, or do SPY's posts become less legible as time goes on? :eyeraise:

*runs to avoid SPY's board w/nail*

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I don't want to post my old avatar, because I got made fun of for it, it really gave me a complex......really! Sorry for being a party pooper... really I am. :(

What was it that you were made fun of, for? I was made fun of because of my SpongeBob.:D

Originally posted by SPY_jmr1

good god, some people these days, I tell ya's...

*beats Reb with a large Tyrion, for forgeting who did what when*

*points to the ORIGINAL shades avatar*

*Stuffs Spy in a potato sack and then throws him off the edge of LucasForums*

You seem to be insinuating that I said I created the Sunglasses revolution, when I said nothing even close to that.

I said I made that AVATAR for the sunglasses revolution, not that I made the revolution itself. I think you read that post and saw what you wanted to see, not what it actually said...

Some people's children, I tell ya... :disaprove

:D

And if you mean the part about "some of you probably weren't around for" I meant some of the newer users, who would have no idea what the Sunglasses revolution was.

And also, I'm using yet another one of my old avatars at the moment...

EDIT : Just making sure Spy :D. I didn't want to receive the blame for starting that revolution... er, I mean... stealing your bad press... I mean...

*runs from the wrath of the spiked board* :p

Originally posted by Skate Boy

What was it that you were made fun of, for? I was made fun of because of my SpongeBob.:D

It was a pic of me in my halloween costume. (dressed as Darth Maul of course.) If you dig around in the archives, look for a thread that says "Well I just found out my avatar is gay..." and you will see the details, but not the original avatar. That skeleton is best fit in the closet.

Archived