Home

Does any one like Zelda?

SithDemon

Ocarina of Time is one of my favorite games ever, the play value is just too great and it has a massive world (well, not that big compared to games now, but back in the day of N64...) and you can really get into it, i wish they'd remake OoT and MM for gamecube, cuz i would pay most any price for those, and i'm mad for not pre-ordering the new one so i could get those games, oh well, i'll just pay big for them now

I have some serious issues with the new cartoony Zelda game; I just simply don't like the look of it. They could've done so much for the new game, OOT was so realistic I was really looking forward to the GC sequel. The graphics just take away the classic Zelda feel I got from Ocarina Of Time. Oh well, no point in complaining and whining about it:)

Originally posted by Darklighter

I have some serious issues with the new cartoony Zelda game; I just simply don't like the look of it. They could've done so much for the new game, OOT was so realistic I was really looking forward to the GC sequel. The graphics just take away the classic Zelda feel I got from Ocarina Of Time. Oh well, no point in complaining and whining about it:)

At least you can play with Link in Soul Calibur 2 for the gamecube!

Oh let me list the characters for soul calibur, every console has a special character.

PS2 - Heichi

GC - Link

Xbox - Spawn and some other guy...

I am looking forward to spawn the most at the moment!

Ocarina of Time was the worst thing the Zelda series has ever done. It got a bunch of ten year olds thinking they should have blood spewing out of a stalfos and then an ultra 1337 looking Link that looks like a girl. I really hope shiggy won't do it. It will probably be the worst game in history.

Archived