Home

I Declare...

Acrylic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darklighter

Check here. The release date is pretty clear in bold type:p

Can we please get back on topic as well?:DDo we have a definite date yet?:)

Yep! The 15th...Tomorrow!!!!!!

COME PREPARED!!!!

Like, bring a barfbag, toilet paper.....and some fruit snacks! :D

Why are you hailing Darky? He's a cheap ass bar steward, and should be fired into the Sun, so that his flesh slowly burns away, and the flaming Sun engulfs his body and lights the sky up for all to see. Nice one Darky, I'm sure you're good at something, just never seen it :p I mean I've never seen any of your PS7 work ;)

*Runs back to DF forum closely pursued by Darky fan-club wielding pitch forks and spears*

This was a sarcastic post.

Originally posted by The_One

Why are you hailing Darky? He's a cheap ass bar steward, and should be fired into the Sun, so that his flesh slowly burns away, and the flaming Sun engulfs his body and lights the sky up for all to see. Nice one Darky, I'm sure you're good at something, just never seen it :p I mean I've never seen any of your PS7 work ;)

*Runs back to DF forum closely pursued by Darky fan-club wielding pitch forks and spears*

This was a sarcastic post.

Yes..... Burn the ginger guy called tim!

*also get's chased*

j/k ;)

You better be joking:evil2::D

Originally posted by The_One

Why are you hailing Darky? He's a cheap ass bar steward, and should be fired into the Sun, so that his flesh slowly burns away, and the flaming Sun engulfs his body and lights the sky up for all to see.

Nice one Darky, I'm sure you're good at something, just never seen it :p I mean I've never seen any of your PS7 work ;)

Check sig V ;)

Archived