Exar_reborn

Which faction will you choose?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction will you choose?

• Empire :vadar:
    • Rebels :ben:
    • Let them kill eachother off, I'm neutral :duel:
    • Dont know :confused:

You are free to join and leave factions. Even more easily, you can switch between overt and covert member. And overt member is always enemy to overt members of the other faction, but as a reward, they get more perks. Covert members are not deemed free to attack by other factions, but their perks are also less.

Me? I'm neutral.

I am not joining any faction ince I am staying neutral. A one of the people in my PA says: "It dosen't matter which faction controls the galaxy... It is run by money and we have the money" that is not exact but you get the point right? The only reason I will ever join a faction is for the time I am on a battlefeild.

Everyone is going rebel because they know that the rebels win in the end. Most don't know the fact that in the game's timeline there will probably be many hardships for those who are overt rebels. Well, this will be true if the game follows with the continunity. Looks like 90% rebels; 10% imperial. Yes, I know the poll doesn't reflex this, but thats because so many inputed neutral in this poll even when they knew that fact that they would turn rebels as soon as they built up some skills.

and... whats with all the trandoshans going to the rebellion (at least on the sony forum). C'mon the trandoshan were like the first alien race to join the imperials, and the wookiee enslavement scheme. ... sigh just envolves much work for me. Now I have to get off my lazy butt and hunt these weaklings, sigh :D

Archived