Home

Indiana Jones and Emperor's Tomb Editing Team

Indy4

You can Edit Emperor's Tomb!!!!!

The line in the terms and agreements that says, you are not allowed to release any unarthorized levels is true. But in the case of http://www.lucasfiles.com that is authorized by Lucasarts meaning you will have to release all your level and mods at that location ONLY. If you dont release them their then you are going against the agreenment.

So now you can EDIT!!!!

PS:He said you can manipulate the files and figure out how to edit them. Everything is legal ONLY and I mean ONLY if you release them at http://www.lucasfiles.com

HOPE TO SEE SOME GREAT LEVELS AND MODS!!!!!

PS:Go here for this is where we are going to have a project/team to crack the files

we could do it here it

please help

We will be having soon a private forum that will figure out how to edit this game. If you would like to join PM me!!!

PS: Whoever joins the team you will get credit for figuring how to edit the game

Originally posted by scabb

Also, Black Mamba, that post was equally pathetic, if not moreso.

thank you Scabb:D

Originally posted by BooJaka15m

Not that it's on topic whatsoever but Black Mamba, do you change the banner in your sig many times a day or are my eyes deceiving me?

yes i change it 2 or 3 times a day in a long time to check which one looks good when used as an avatar or sig, the other one didnt but i had no time to change it os i did today :D

Having just had a quick glance through the indy files it really is amazing. They've gone out of their way to make the game editable, nothings obscured and its all set out in a relatively straightforward way. If people set out to document and edit indy, it really shouldnt take too long.

A private forum is not the place really, it should be open so people can help if they like, not some sort of 'elite' group.

We are looking into a private board because the information can be used for games that are illagal to edit

And you dont have to be an "elite"to be on the team

all you have to do is tell me u want to be on and your on

want to be on?

and If its so easy how do u unpack/edit/open/convert the MSH,SLS, and MTX files?

thanks

thanks for setting that up

I cant figure out why people wont want to help how to figure how to edit

When we do figure out how to edit then people can make Raiders,Crusade, and Doom themed levels

Whats better than that!!!?!?!?!

Archived