Home

Cantina Part 10: The Dawning

Deac

((Redwing, yes I remember you used to go there, that was back when we still used the poking stick and the happy thread was funny. I think Scar is the idiot, since he used the frying pan joke. I want to know who he is on XWAU. If I'm right, that is.))

*Flax sits on the floor, cross legged and meditates, extending his senses outwards, looking for the violent disturbance in the force that was Fused Ivrine.*

*Flax gets up and walks slowly in the direction of F Ivrine.*

"Don't F*** with the Jedi Master, son."

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((bd please stop assuming that Fused Irvine is still lurking around. If I had stated that he was hiding. there is no direction to where he is. Also if he so has a violent disturbence, it would also suddjest that he uncovered himself to attack someone. Which I stated, no i didn't want him attacking anymore.

stop controling him.

BTW: what 'idiot' is in question?))

((Gilian: Well, you see I was cursed by gypsies...

j/k :D

BD: I don't remember the frying pan joke. But of course, I remember the poking and the happy threads :)

So things have gone downhill, I take it?))

Gilian: That's alright Starkiller. We're all a bit in the dark here. *to Greer* I have a...special kind of magic inside me. When I became a vampire I didn't die completely; my soul stayed. That's the short version.

*The lift stops and the doors open*

((edit: Deac, I see you tried to PM me :D [edit edit: twice ^^;;]well, there's room now, so you can try again if you want ^^;; very very sorry))

Kioet: "So much more than money"? Well then! I would like some state of the art battlearmor, a good ship with a cloaking device and state of the art weaponry, and a couple state of the art weapons to carry around. As well as 200,000 credits up front.

*Kioet stands up, folding his arms across his chest*

Kioet: If you can do ALL that, then....I'm in.

Originally posted by Kookee

((Don't control thy character, I had no plan on having FUsed Irvine kill more Jedi, for now... :D

I was kinda hoping that Flax had noticed that Fused Irvine signed his name 'Irvine Palpatine' and not 'Irvine Cracern'

*pulls out frying pan, and wacks BattleDog* Hint! *wacks again* Hint! :D))

(('nuff said ^_^

btw: R15, something tells me that Kioet is going to be denied flat out :D))

((Actually Red things are looking up, the patch is moving along nicely, we have a few opters working. Things are generally good, Darksaber tried to leave, twice, he now semi retired but still helps out. You should stop by.

Scar, several come to mind. As to Fused Ivrine, do you think I'm going to let him run amuck.))

*Drago bursts through a window into the tower.*

Drago: Did I miss anything?

((Okay, I guess he isn't going to announce it...Deac's leaving for the moment ;)

BD: Oh really? Maybe I will :)))

Coruscant

*Gilian barely manages to dodge the next shot of the blaster cannon that had taken down Deac. She drags him behind a set of crates under cover of another smoke bomb*

Still alive...lucky he's a cyborg...

*to Drago* What happened to you? Nice time to show up!

----------

Space

*Farran raises his eyebrows at Kioet. Aren smiles*

Aren: Give us a week and you'll have all that.

Drago: What? Oh, quest completed, saved my wife, became human again, sent her up to the Flagship, then a war started and Lord Flax has set off on a vengance mission to kill the Sith who murdered his wife. With that in mind....

*Dives behind cover.*

Drago: So how are you doing?

-------------------------

*Flax aproaches F Ivrine.*

Flax: So, why the killing spree?

((BD you are obviously ignoring me. If I stated taht he wasnt there and was hiding, that means that I'm choosing not to play that character for the time being.

Nest time I WILL ignore any such posts that you are attempting to 'interact' with any of my characters...))

Fused Irvine "Because, we have untapped power. Untapped poetental, however there is a part of us that still resists..." *voice changes to a much darker with a slight growl* "...the darkness..." *voice changes to normal, if there was one...* "If I had killed someone who you cared, I'm sorry, she asked for the fight."

*Fused Irvine turns around to face Flax.*

Fused Irvine "Notice our face, it is not that of one whom is dark, we could choose to live our life not for this face to change, but that power will not be tapped. But we desire to find our full poetental, to find our biological limit, and break it! The force is known to be boundless, I, we desire to find out if it truely is, if possible! But that is only but a small part the final goal... First some curtain individuals must die." *Turns back around.* "I bid you farewell..."

*Fused Irvine, with a combination with force speed and jump, asends rapidly into the air, and vanishes...*

-----------

*Meanwhile*

*Irvine sleeps in his 'assigned' quarters. Strangely he recieves a strange premonition, of what may to come...*

*On a high platform, in the city in the clouds. Rain pours on the city, and on that platform stands two people...*

*The two stand before each other, wind blowing their hair as rain pours down upon them. Their sabers at their sides, both tired from an almost unending battle agenst each other, a complete stalemate...*

Fused Irvine *holding out hand* "This is useless join me brother! I know you so well, you want, no crave the raw power and highest poetental of the force can weild! Take my hand and we'll be one!"

Dark Irvine *Firm voice* "Me? Join you? You are nothing! You're words carry no meaning!" *softer more grim voice, which turn more angry* "You are nothing but a whim of an echo, a shadow.. of... me! How dare you try and justify you're rightiousness with you're pety attempts to gain power!" *voice fulled with anger starting to become slighty distorted with darkness fulling him.* "You're life if nothing compared to mine! I am a Sith!"

*As Dark Irvine spoke those last words he face instantly became more brused and warped, he was beginning to walk that downward spirl which was his dark destiny.*

*Irvine springs from his bed, in a slight panic, he doesn't speak, but remains in a slight shock...*

Irvine 'What the hell, I don't understand... What meaning did that have... It must have,... No it couldn't...'

((o.O Umm...this is at least the second time I posted in this thread and the post doesn't show up next time I check...luckily this time I had it copied ^_^ *c/ps*))

((OOS: Scar, I think you're ignoring yourself.

((okay bd, you can fight him a little, but I have plans, yes! Meny a plan with him.... mauahahaha!!!))

That kinda implies interaction, doesn't it? ;)))

Gilian: Oh, just fine, thanks. *She tosses three more explosive blades from behind her hiding place towards the blaster cannon, which explodes.

More vampires pour in*

((Scar: It's up to Cracken at the moment when his character/s pop back in. But Cracken's a little...distracted at the moment. So I'm sorry, but you'll have to give up the idea for right now.))

*None of the vampires hit by Drago's repeater are killed, just slowed down*

Gilian: We need to get past them.

*She extends the long blade on her arm*

*Drago uses the plasma launcher on the repeater, vamplimbs, heads and torsos go flying in all directions.*

Drago: Hows that?

((Scar, don't kill any more Jedi, you've killed about 25 already, thats 16.6%. Don't give me any bull about killing all the vamps, you had thousands and you could always make more. If you decimate the order you're going to seriously **** it up for future rpgs.))

Archived