Home

New 20 Dollar Bill Design

Boba Rhett

I think I like it, it makes me feel a whole lot more secure about our money, but one has to wonder how much they are spending printing it now with all the fancy new stuff? Oh well, it gets my stamp of approval.

Originally posted by darthfergie

um wow...not ALL that different from the 20's they just updated in 2000...

Except there is no circle behind Jackson, and Jackson is bigger. And then there are all these squigally marks going wooodeeeewoooowooo skiiyiyyyyiyiyiyiyiyy in shapes of eagle and words. And whats with the yellow dots all over the back of it. It looks like someone sneezed on it. :):( ahh:o :eek: choooo

Originally posted by observer_20000

I see "In God we Trust" is still on it.:rolleyes: I wonder when they'll obey the constitution, since church and state are supposed to be seperate.

I'd be careful where you say that cause these boards are known for starting huge debates/flame wars over little comments like that.

*Pertinently avoids debate*

Alright people move along, no need to make a scene, there is nothing else to see here. :D

Originally posted by Artoo

I'd be careful where you say that cause these boards are known for starting huge debates/flame wars over little comments like that.

*Pertinently avoids debate*

Alright people move along, no need to make a scene, there is nothing else to see here. :D

Whatever, if someone wants to have a debate with me on the subject, they're welcome to.

Originally posted by Artoo

*points*

If you want to have a serious debate you take it there, we don't like em in our happy boards, also the Senate boards are more heavily moderated in their debates, so things don't get out of hand without people noticing.

I find it rather amusing that the debate boards are completely deserted.

Archived