Home

setsuko Strikes Back

Whew, it was a close one...

Well, as some have noticed I've been away now and then. I've blamed personal issues and not really said more than that, but since it turned out well, there's no need to be secret anymore.

Yes! After a lot of hard work and some serious anxiety, I'm one of the lucky few who were admitted to Fidhems Art College. So after summer, I'll spend a year painting and studying artistic idiom. Pretty sweet.

But, you ask, it's setsuko we are speaking about. Can her ownage stop at this? Of course not. I'm also in the final part of negotiations with a newspaper about having a cartoon published. I'll have all the bling bling, bitches and ho's that is due a prominent.. eh... comic artist. Hm. I think I have misunderstood something. But what the heck! *dances victory dance*

In your face, space coyote!

Hmm... let's see if this works. It's supposed to be a brief sketch of swediot, merrily tending his cantina as usual. If it's not the right pic, then I'm not prepared to take the consequences! :D

Oh, and yes D_S, I'll keep you posted of future turns of events... It's just that tiny, tiny chance that the cartoon is less funny for the scarce amount of members here that are not fluent in swedish! ;)

<in hurried, excited voice>

Did somebody say "Ho's"...!!!

I missed it again didn't I...!!!

What's a Wombat gotta do...???:confused:

j/k:D

Set,

Uber Congrats Dear!!!

Here I thought you were really a *secret* agent and all, with this *secret* stuff you were talking about and I...

WHAT THE...

<mumble>

Err..

<grunt>

Ugh...

<in gagged voice being drug from room by two men in black suits>

PEES SHEP HEP ME!!!

FEE OH NA KEES!!!

FEE OH NA KEES!!!

FEE OH NA...

<car door shuts>

Originally posted by UnfrozenCaveman

Set, do you still teach?

EDIT: I have a perfect idea for a comic strip. It's about us here at the forums!! What do you think? Although, I know people wouldn't get because they dont' post here. Sort of like a lot of inside jokes.

Firstly, I haven't been a teacher now for... two months. First, one month to recover my foot, and then at the same week that I was supposed to be back at work, the strike started. *sigh*. I sure miss those little devils by now.

A comic about the forums? Hmm... I am very, very busy by now, but if something comes up, you'll be the first to know...

Heheh, that would be funny. I can see them now....

Wraith chases off a group of Station invaders with his waving fingers and screams of, "UNAGI!"

Set rambles on until the Station goers become so confused they surrender.

Jan Welcomes them all, smothering them in chocolate covered Gnorts and board rules that their minds simply cannot comprehend.

Reaper scares off the unwary invaders with idle threats.

Boba peers in and lays the 'Yoink' smackdown on the ones Wraith Jan and I can't control.

MattWindu recodes the whole site, auto banning those that frequent the Station boards, and anyone that has ever posted a message with 'First!' in the opening line of text.

Okay, Set, add pics and we're good to go. ;)

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Sweet drawing set, looks just like our little fuzzball. :p And congrats mate, you deserve it. :)

who are you calling litle ill rip you to shreds boy :D:p

anyway thats a really cool drawing set i wish you the best of luck

Archived