Home

STar WArs DAD

Thrackan Solo

Did anyone see the show on MTV with the dad who actually believed in the force? It was a show about the most embarassing parents(it had other parents who owned a nude hotel, one dad who "thought" he could rap, and the star wars dude.) Well He actually beieved he was a jedi. It was strange. I wonder if this guy goes to the forums:confused:

ITS RHETT!! ;) No Rhetts way cooler that that. Oh well

Hmmm, that's a pretty obvious way of diverting the suspicion from yourself before someone else raises the subject.

Uhh...no I dont know what your talking about??I dont believe in the force.

*Bows to Yoda god and adjusts Jedi robe*

*runs out of forums*

:p

yea, and then those uber-SW people were crying when the son donned the stormtrooper outfit, saying they wished their dad/son would've done something with them. And that officer's wedding...*shudder*. I guess it beats klingon honeymoon.

no worse than Star Wars dad were the trekkies from the documentary. the star trek dentist. the guy and his wife and dog who are all vulcans. klingon bowling leagues. actually translating the bible into klingon. the spinner fems; not star trek fans but bret spinner fans. this guy who wears wigs and womens clothing and sings bad songs. the people who write fan fiction based on spock and kirk as lovers, and the pick of the crop the women who was on jury duty who wears trek uniforms and insists on being called 'comander' because it is her rank. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Chase Windu

I've seen the same thing with insane Matrix fans. They thinkwe're all inside of a computer and/or can do all that funky stuff with our minds. I believe these people are on drugs or have some sort of mental issues or something.

I believe the world is a computer simulation...but no nothing like the matrix..infact science fiction pisses me off because how can anyone take this theory seriously with movies like the matrix?

Archived