Home

eBay Never Ceases to Amaze Me..

Datheus

Hey , it looks like a nice island, just the thing I need to hide my evil organisation from the prying eyes of the law.

I think many of the things that we see online that amaze us, just shows us the greed and stupidity of the human race....

Hey, you think THAT'S stupid? My friend once found someone selling a "slightly used" Powerpuff Girls toohbrush. :eek:

They said it had only been used slightly for "cleansing ass cracks." They even had a couple pictures of it. One of some guy with the toothbrush in his mouth, and another with it in his... well... I won't go there.

Anyway, it also gave a number where you could call for more information.

My friend and I (the same friend from the "My friend has finally lost it" thread) CALLED THAT NUMBER. :p

We formulated an insidious prank call. He called claiming to be a collector of toothbrushes. He said he had thousands of toothbrushes commemorating TV, movies, comic books, you name it, but he didn't have that specific toothbrush. When the owner reminded him that it had been used for cleaning ass cracks, he responded, "Oh yes, that only makes it more... attractive to me." :rofl:

Then, it turned out that the owner didn't actually have the toothbrush anymore. So my friend asked "Do you have the box?" Again, the answer was no. "So its false advertising?" he said. The owner replied with a yes. So then he acted all sad and dejected and hung up after saying "Oh, well... you just ruined my day."

When he hung up, we both BURST OUT LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY! The best part is, we recorded the whole thing on his computer so we could listen to it any time we want! I just need him to burn it onto a CD so I can put it on my computer...

Still... SELLING A USED TOOTHBRUSH ON EBAY?! Even if it was a joke, HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET?! :rofl:

I don't get what's so amazing. I clicked on the other real estate link on that page and there were 322 other items for auction. Is it amazing 'cause it's real estate on ebay? Or foreign? I'm lost here.

Archived