Home

Funny pictures thread

Darth Rythe

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

EH? :confused:

And Groovy!!!! Tell me what you think!!!

I love it, and as I am a man of my word, I hereby welcome you to The Manipulation!. I will set up your email and membership passwords tomorrow, please pm me with you prefered email address.

I look forward to more funny pics from you in the future, and hey...Welcome to The Manipulation!:cool:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I love it, and as I am a man of my word, I hereby welcome you to The Manipulation!. I will set up your email and membership passwords tomorrow, please pm me with you prefered email address.

I look forward to more funny pics from you in the future, and hey...Welcome to The Manipulation!:cool:

w00t! Yaaaaay! Thank you very much Mr. Groovy. And I am glad to be part of The Manipulation! :)

*goes to PM Groovy* :)

Originally posted by STTCT

we can sticky the Father Torque thread...but not the funny pictures one.... :confused:

Eventually, all the funny pics get posted, and people get board with it. The FTF thread, is a place where people go and get points. Poeple post there on a daily basis. All funny pic threads I have seen posted, eventually die off. Show me an LF forum that has a stuck funny pics thread, and I'll think about it. Until then, make due with the many, many, many ones that are already in Yoda's Swamp.:)

Originally posted by STTCT

we can sticky the Father Torque thread...but not the funny pictures one.... :confused:

STTCT, as a matter of fact I bought the sticky with the help of the doanters at the FTF. So we earned it #1, and #2 there have been so many funny pic threads its not funny, heck I even started one for crying ou loud. Eventually the pictures wont even be funny. You guys gotta savor the flavor. You know dont have it stickied forever until the picture is so boring you want to delete it.

And ummn here is my funny pic:)

Luch Break:p

image removed

FT, please do not post anything like that ever again.

_Groovy

I was actually looking for sanders through google the other night, most times i make stuff and then wait for a segway to use it, the groovy powers was perfect because suddenly all that sticky talk.

I will look again for sanders, the rest is just pop culture rattling around in my brain which has too much time, and no life.:D

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

And lets not forget our favorite olympic retarded kid...

00126375.jpg

HAHAHHAHA! AAHAHAHAHAHH *Rolls on floor laughing* :lol: I know its not real but if it was.. What a dumb kid! :fist:

Archived