Home

Looking for that perfect gift?

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Looking for that perfect ? Here it is!

:eek:

These people are the real deal. I was driving home from work and heard about this on the radio, I had to see it too believe it.

What has humanity sunk too? This warrants both a "Jeezum Crow", and a "WTF", in that order.

extreme kidnapping? bejeesus! I.. I can't think of any thing to say.. but thats wierd.

Nice! :D

There's me thinking "aw bugger, it's a get-it-done-for-yourself" thing, but you can get other people done too! :p

It's a shame I haven't got enough money for most of the people at work. Do you think they do group-discount?

B.

EDIT: Mind you, the more I read the site, the more of a sexual-thing it looks. I just want that lot kidnapped and locked in a deserted warehouse :p None of em's exactly MacGyver.

You heard about it on 97.1 FM!! The Elite All-Girl Kidnapping Team is finally ready for ACTION! They have been trained in kidnapping techniques in and around north oakland county. This team consists of a diverse group of attractive and exciting young ladies that will kidnap, entertain, and excite you! There is no other service like ours! We are the original and only Extremekidnapping service provider. Have your guy, boyfriend, or husband kidnapped by our ladies and help design his kidnapping. Hey, we'll even kidnap the ladies if you like. Great for birthdays, bachelor parties, and for the guy thats tried almost everything. Its the perfect gift idea and can also be a great gift to yourself!

Call Adam Thick today to set up your FREE consultation. You can design your own kidnapping or if you want us to decide what happens to you, rest assured, your in for the time of your life! You'll love your custom experience because customer satisfaction is my goal. Safety and Confidentiality are our priorities.

the hell?

:eyeraise:

yep, there are some sick twisted ppl walkin on this planet

That's not extreme!

Extreme is having a guy in a mask pointing a gun at your head, threatning to kill you if you move a muscle. NOT a bunch of scantily clad women tying you to a chair.......

Or maybe it IS extreme.......

<<

>>

Originally posted by ZBomber

:rofl:

Or by some men. I wonder how many people rae gonna do that, anyway... o.O

I certainly won't be getting kidnapped any time soon by those freaks..

And that would be kind of funny getting it done by men, you would open your eyes expected a nice attractive lady and theres a guy infront of you! O.o :eek:

Archived