Home

Martha Stewart

Darth Groovy

Originally posted by Lynk Former

look out, Zoomie has an odd crush on her XP lol

You gotta talk the Swamp Language around here.... :p:)

But yes, he is talking about Zoom Rabbit. ;)

Anyways, we could lock her in a room thats poorly decorated, she has no tools, and we watch her slowly die of not decorativenessish. :p:D

I am not a fan of martha, because she is successful and a woman she will most likely get burnded for it, I am no wall street type but insider trading seems lame and tame these days. I think they should concentrate more on getting corporations to submit true and accurate accounts of how their company, stock, and other stuff is. I mean look at Eron; what a fiasco that was, and still is. selling Enron stuff on ebay, men and women from the company possing nude in magazines. it boogles my little mind. however more deserving than martha stewart is another woman who needs burning at the stake and that's majel barrett gene rodenbury's wife and widow, I mean making a buck off crap like Earth Final COnflict and Andromeda. she should have been sent up in space and released into the void, and not gene's ashes.

So, you all would like to hear my view on this woman getting her ass owned by the government for being a greedy grifter?

It's a good thing. :D

In exchange for my donating all of Darth Groovy's points to the US government, the Dept. of Justice has agreed to consign Martha Stewart to my official custody for the duration of her sentence.

The jail cell is actually a tasteful country love cottage with a stone fireplace, bearskin rug and fully stocked wine cellar. :D There are no clothes in the wardrobe.

Woo-hoo! Rabbit lovin's on the way...

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

In exchange for my donating all of Darth Groovy's points to the US government, the Dept. of Justice has agreed to consign Martha Stewart to my official custody for the duration of her sentence.

The jail cell is actually a tasteful country love cottage with a stone fireplace, bearskin rug and fully stocked wine cellar. :D There are no clothes in the wardrobe.

When your done with her, i'd like to remove all of her skin, and make a rain coat out of it!:)

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

The jail cell is actually a tasteful country love cottage with a stone fireplace, bearskin rug and fully stocked wine cellar. There are no clothes in the wardrobe.

You sick...rabbit;)

Originally posted by wardz

Who is she? (just for us outside the States)

-W

She is a big decorator here she does all this stuff for fixing up your house. She writes books and ows a big company.

She was caught for cheating with the stock market, she found out that stocks were going to drop before they did so she sold them before it dropped and came out ahed then she tried to cover it up.

I think thats all:)

Archived