Home

Finally, an explanation...

Juztyn

Originally posted by Xx_Patman_xX

What does this mean for PA's? :confused:

That the PA's will have to be created again, and that all members will have to apply for membership. So, the main thing that it does is that it 'flushes away' all inactive members, and we can no longer see who has been in the PA for a long time and who hasn't. So really, nothing devastating.

The GOOD thing is that all the little 2 members PAs will be removed, so it will be easier to find out which PAs actually exists. I mean, that list of 600 PAs was not really up do date.

Originally posted by setsuko

The GOOD thing is that all the little 2 members PAs will be removed, so it will be easier to find out which PAs actually exists. I mean, that list of 600 PAs was not really up do date.

Well i can't reapply im afraid since i cannot view the site. :(

Damn...

Well, I'll lend a helping hand if need be. I know I don't work for the network, but you know...whatever. SWGalaxies.net is one of, if not the greatest SWG site I've ever been too. If you need people to help get screenshots/dev postings/movies/concept art, whatever, I'll help.

Hey Juztyn,

I know you haven't asked, but I was wondering if you can make it available for us to donate a little PayPal money to you all.

Man hours are expensive, firewalls are expensive, new security features are expensive, etc. I got your back and wouldn't mind donating a little to keep your AWSOME site up and safe.

Let us know......:)

the terminals he speaks of are in the games, i believe he means that in order to be able to truly become a member of thier pa that you will need to get with them here and on said site that just going to a terminal in game to join the pa is not the plan for the "Associates" PA, ..... uhhhh yeah,

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

aww lame =/

this was the best non official star wars galaxies site.

imho.

well at least better than warcry.

What are you talking about? This is the best SWG site ever...Even better than the official one.:) Hope you catch the hacker. If you find him I could send him a virus e-mail. I'm good with that stuff.;)

Archived