Home

Hi... I'm new.

Shinzon

originally posted by Loki_GM:

um whatever you say

oh yes go ahead and spam but you should make it look like it makes sense ;D

or you could post the same thing over and over just making it look different every time :D ;D :D

Y'know, that's a very good point you just stated! I really do need to make my posts look like they actually make sense. Thank you for pointing that out. :D

All these welcome gifts and I never got one :( :( :( Well maybe that's because I was a member for like 9 months and never posts in the swamp :)

Oh and welcome to the swamp, I don't have any cookies to give to you, but I'm sure this specially brewed beer will do:

hjhp_PACKSHOT.jpg

Originally posted by Shinzon

insane each day. Something you should know about me. Like the fact Skate Boy is a Jehovah's Witness, it's just those things you should know.

Ahh, readin the old threads? Or is that thread back up? I haven't been paying attention.

No, Skate Boy, I was only here for two minutes before I typed that. However, the person who introduced me to the LucasForums told me specific facts about certain members. One of them happened to be you, and the fact that you were a Jehovah's Witness. Well done you.

Thank you again for all the lovely welcomes. And obi-wan13, I think that's the atom structure of iron (either that, or some gas which isn't really important). Many thanks, I've always wanted one of those.

Did your friend tell you I'm psycho???NO!Damn...havn't been here long enough. Warning, enter the stupid questions thread at your own risk. We all leave our sanity at the door(especially topshot,sam fisher,lunatic jedi, grilled sarlacc,nitro, and me)

Clemme /wStick, I am immune to brainwashing. I never worry about anything.

You may well be a psycho, BongoBob, but so am I. My friend didn't mention you because he probably doesn't know you. Yet I'm sure you are a nice person.

Archived