Home

Give generously to the Save Thrik fund.

C Shutt

• 2 weeks later...

This'll probably be a good time to ask this: what's the deal with the credits thing? What are they and why are they important

EDIT: Oh, and another thing, what's the deal with the "Points" thing under my avatar?

Thanks very much

--Owl

Points and credits are one and the same. People are given them every time they post, presumably because there aren't enough idiotic posts to go round.

You can spend them on annoying the hell out of other forum members by purchasing things such as bloody huge images for your signature, a glowing name, and other such irritations. Alternatively, you can give them to Thrik GreenJeanz, who will valiantly hourde them for no reason, thereby annoying the hell out of the people who'd just love to get their grubby mitts on those points in order to make the aforementioned annoying purchases.

Basically, picture all the idiots you've ever met on internet forums, then picture their rage that all these points are being wasted on the likes of Thrik and, now that his stash is maxed out, GreenJeanz. Ah, doesn't that make you feel better? :)

Finally, Carl totally messed up his link. Here's how you donate to GJ.

You don't realize anything becuase you and many other foolish memebers giving points to this guy when he doesn't need them, 2 he uses fake links to take points, 3 He is always making scams. I say he should be baned at the store. He is a little greedy snot. He has pulled sccams and stolen credits. Thirks crap should have been stoped already.

Jesus christ.

Are you people lacking in the brain department or something? I have said this (and so have other people) way too many times now. I did NOT have ANYTHING to do with those links. Yes, I asked people for credits in that Torque thread as a joke - but I've done nothing more than that. I don't care what your buddies say, it's the truth.

Now for god's sake, quit bitching about me.

No, people talking crap about Thrik should've been stopped already. People can donate credits to whoever the hell they like. Stop being such a fool and making ridiculous accusations, Thrik has done none of those things.

Originally posted by bgbennyboy

No, people talking crap about Thrik should've been stopped already. People can donate credits to whoever the hell they like. Stop being such a fool and making ridiculous accusations, Thrik has done none of those things.

Hehehe, This Thirk is a God crap is getting outta hand. You remind me of people who think UFO's fly over earth.

They do. UFO = Unidentified Flying Object. Believe me, there's a lot of those.

You might confuse UFOs with alien spaceships and I can tell you: We take every precaution to avoid being spotted. Did I just say that out loud? I mean, there's no such things as alien life forms!!! So how could there be space ships? That's nonsense!

Thrik hasn't "stolen" anything, you fucking imbecile. This thread, as well as the others you people keep offering up as "proof", are all about people voluntarily giving points to Thrik. For Thrik to be banned for this, you'd also have to ban all the Swampites panhandling for image sigs in the Father Torque Foundation. Which, now that I think about it, doesn't sound all that bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived