Home

TEMP SERVER! please decide!

Wraith 8

Wich temp server.  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Wich temp server.

• Chilastra (US East)
    • Kauri (US East)

OK.. last sunday we decided on 2 temp servers.... we should pick. one.. These servers were picked becuase of low profiles.... these servers will be used to get some experience.. to test around untill starsider goes live.

Chilastra (US East)

Kauri (US East)

pick one :D

As per usual, I'm not voting, just wanted to say that I hope you guys choose Chilastra as well. How else are we going to have our PA war.lol

Anyway, my PA will be happy to group with you guys....and most likely give you some inside tips on exact game mechanics for speedy p-leveling.

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Anyway, my PA will be happy to group with you guys....and most likely give you some inside tips on exact game mechanics for speedy p-leveling.

Yeah that's all good, but some of us don't want any of your tips., i personally don't mind. But want to be mostly left on my own. ;)

Appreciate the offer, D_S :)

PA war you say. :)

Hmmm, maybe we should have a small friendly battle before we switch to Starsider. :D

I vote Chilastra. ;)

Archived