Home

WIP Anakin Skywalker

KevinCoyle

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its pathetic how much a** you guys kiss , all these complements for kevin. Trying to be as nice as possible, or attacking like carrions when people just happen to post something else then this model. None of you guys could give a rats *** about Kevin and are just here to mooch and kiss up to him , till you can get your filthy paws on that model thats is taking forever. And then leave with no trace of your vermin behind. I wish you guys would just let the guy be , and stop putting so much stress on him. Just move on with your lives and let him post it on any site he wants. Sorry for being insultive but im getting tired of all these fake empathetic posts some of you write.

Whoa that was harsh. I know what you mean about the sucking up part but you should keep that to yourself. Alot of these ppl do indeed respect kevin because from what I can tell he seems like a friendly guy and he is a awesome modeler. But there are some I like better. Well they maybe sucking up but at least they aren't flamming other ppl for what they post like you are now.

yeah, i think we sorta bring him a sense of pride...

cause i mean if we start saying all these good things about it, his pride would go up, and he would feel good for himself, i mean if we give him negative feedback, then he might quit modeling altogether, and if we dont, then the model may not get to its highest potential which is what every modeler wants with every piece of work they do...

so we dont "mooch" him so we can get our hands on the model, we post because we like what hes doing, and we hope we can help him make his path easier, and more efficient:)

Originally posted by Alexi Vocheski

yeah, i think we sorta bring him a sense of pride...

cause i mean if we start saying all these good things about it, his pride would go up, and he would feel good for himself, i mean if we give him negative feedback, then he might quit modeling altogether, and if we dont, then the model may not get to its highest potential which is what every modeler wants with every piece of work they do...

so we dont "mooch" him so we can get our hands on the model, we post because we like what hes doing, and we hope we can help him make his path easier, and more efficient:)

Exactly! :)

Originally posted by Aragorn_Ranger

Its pathetic how much a** you guys kiss , all these complements for kevin. Trying to be as nice as possible, or attacking like carrions when people just happen to post something else then this model. None of you guys could give a rats *** about Kevin and are just here to mooch and kiss up to him , till you can get your filthy paws on that model thats is taking forever. And then leave with no trace of your vermin behind. I wish you guys would just let the guy be , and stop putting so much stress on him. Just move on with your lives and let him post it on any site he wants. Sorry for being insultive but im getting tired of all these fake empathetic posts some of you write.

Are you so sure? Because Im friends with the guy ;)

Please people, stop literally asking the guy what he's done with the model. If he ever checks this thread, I'm sure he'll let us know the progress that it has undertaken. It does no good asking over and over when he's not even present...hell, even if no one asked, I'm sure he'd post the progress. An admin needs to create a thread where only Kevin can post or something, so that some of you people stop being redundant weiners. :mad:

Originally posted by willum_10

Please people, stop literally asking the guy what he's done with the model. If he ever checks this thread, I'm sure he'll let us know the progress that it has undertaken. It does no good asking over and over when he's not even present...hell, even if no one asked, I'm sure he'd post the progress. An admin needs to create a thread where only Kevin can post or something, so that some of you people stop being redundant weiners. :mad:

First of all how the hell am I a whinner. I simply asked him how he was doing. Jesus you got a problem is what I did a crime! If I were you I'd keep your mouth shut.

I have a better idea, how bout the next thing that even resembles a complaint or asking where the model is, and I lock this thread and wait for Kevin himself to PM me to open it just long enough to post some screenshots, just to have it locked so that people cant say great shots, but when is it coming out, blah blah blah.

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Listen people stop asking for updates, Kevin will post when there is an update so keep your cools!

Its ok to ask as long as you don't whine or complain about it. Really ppl your all acting like little 10 year olds.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

He's been here longer than the both of you, so you should be quiet. All of you. If you want a flame war, take it to AIM/MSN/PM's.

This is a thread based off K.C.'s Anakin model, not whinning.

I normally don't care who did what first but as long as were playing that game.

I registered under SFJ_SithLord which was me before DarkLord60

SFJ_SithLord

Bantha Fodder

he registered in May so I was here two months before him!

And he has no right to tell me to stop whinning cause I am not. So I suggest you stay out of it.

People you see its just a model and we are, yes excited , and yes there is no need to whine but what is wrong with asking when no ones said a thing in days! I have ppl asking us at AOTCTC when we are going to release more but you don't see me yelling at others and being rude, calling them whinners.

Come on! Christ Sake we are here arguing in the forums about models and who did what when there are, I am sure more important things in all your lives.

So I come to an end here saying maybe no one should say anything until K. C. post again. Are we in agreement? Now I am sorry to those I've offended. The last thing I want is Twenty enemies, that I don't even know.

Archived