Home

WIP Anakin Skywalker

KevinCoyle

I just noticed in that pic anakin looks bored, mainly because of the fact that if you look at his right foot, he is bending it at the ankle, which I do when I am bored. Course then again, mine goes much farther due to MULTIPLE soccer injuries, but anyways... The model looks great kevin, cant wait to play as him this weekend:)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I didn't have as much time during the week or this weekend to work on it as I thought I would. Basically, the Ep2 model and skin is complete, but I still have to model the robe and Ep3 hair and skin those. hopefully I can finish that over the course of this weekend and get anakin in game over next weekend

Just to let you know I haven't disappeared again. My brother and I have been discussing doing a SP mod, and I've been experimenting with mapping and modding stuff like the HUD and NPC's. I made a short diablo 2 themed sp mod to learn to do it. below are some screens. The mod where thinking of doing takes place in the star wars universe shortly after the SP storyline of JA, though the hero is someone new, not jaden or kyle. Anyways, not to get too off-topic for this forum I'm gonna get back to work on Anakin and obi-wan models starting today, so I can get them finished before we start on the mod. expect some updated pics soon.

experiment mod screens

Archived