Home

Kotor

Eldritch

Originally posted by Tesla Trooper

YES!!:D Can't wait !! *adds to calander*

Thanks Sam :)

AHAHAH NICE AVATAR AND SIG! Bo Selecta! I love that show! :lol:

Anyways, I can't wait to play it but in the UK it comes out next month for Xbox.. :(

Originally posted by legameboy

Hey, it's being made by Bioware, the people who breath eat drink sleep grow and love RPGs! The only thing that could go wrong is Lucasarts rushing it. (Hopefully thats all) :)

Should still be good thoguh. I can't wait!

*bounces off walls*

I'm getting more and more excited about KOTOR. You see, I'm not a real RPG fan, Deus Ex was great because it still had lots of action, but Morrowind for example didn't appeal to me. I like the SW setting, so I'll definately dtry KOTOR when it comes to PC... I have the feeling it will be very addictive and, most of all, replayable!!

Xbox KotOR version should be in US&Canada stores july 16th (official report). There is nothing wrong with that only i dont have an xbox and need to wait a long time before i can play this baby.

For those who have the same problem i can only advice em to go to starwarsknights or EchoBase for some nice rotating movies, reviews, and other goodies ;)

It's starting to look better than I had origionally thought it to be. And unlike the rpg I thought it to be it looks more active and fun. I'll probably get to play it at my friends house who has an X-box but I will never buy it. I only settle for the best and I'm waiting for JKIII.

Uh yes, I'll be getting it! :D Though I still have to wait for the pc version this fall .......it'll be worth it though. :D

Originally posted by ZBomber

Wow, LF bought http://www.starwarsknights.com ? I'm sure a lot of peopel wnated that URL... Must'of been bought through the black market :evil3::p

Where have you been? It's only been a part of the network for like two years. ;P

Archived