Home

Kotor

Eldritch

Originally posted by mr. Hutt

Of course it has, JKIII is the WORKING TITLE

So when you're waiting for JKIII, you're waiting for a working title?? :rolleyes: Accept it: it's called Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, JA for short. And they stated clearly that it's NOT JKIII!!

But we were talking about KOTOR :) I only have a PC, so I'll have to wait till fall then?? :(

Originally posted by HertogJan

So when you're waiting for JKIII, you're waiting for a working title?? :rolleyes: Accept it: it's called Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, JA for short. And they stated clearly that it's NOT JKIII!!

But we were talking about KOTOR :) I only have a PC, so I'll have to wait till fall then?? :(

OMG, for short you can call it JKIII, plus i was defending some1 else, since i wrote JA, also in a interview raven stated that it is, to a certain degree, a sequel.

P.S. : In your face!

Enough with the JA/JKIII talk. This thread is about KOTOR, so get back on topic.

I had my copy of KOTOR pre-ordered about 4 months ago, but unfortunately I have to wait for the PAL version, which won't be available until the end of August. ='(

This game is gonna seriously ROCK!

Originally posted by Eldritch

My local Circuit City opens in 45 minutes... I'll be nabbing if for the XBox, then have just enough time to play it at home for a few hours before I have work. :D

Lucky you!

Just don't post spoilers, OK?

Just tell us if its good, like we hoped.

Originally posted by SamFisher

Lucky you!

Just don't post spoilers, OK?

Just tell us if its good, like we hoped.

You expect him to come here when he gets the game? He won't be here for about 3 months.. Then JA comes out... He won't be here for years! :eek:

Originally posted by legameboy

That's why you go to Best Buy or Circuit City. (Wait, they aren't open 24/7 are they?) :rolleyes:

Nor do I have a Circuit City or a Best Buy in my town. We didnt' have Walmart until January.

nearest Best Buy/Circuit City is like......80 miles away.

Hey I don't havy any of those 3 stores where I live... the closest one must be like 15.000 kilometers away :D But ppl at shops here are soooo stupid when it comes to games :rolleyes: That's why I usually order it on the internet, then I have it the day after the release :) That's what I'm going to do with HL2 :D

Oh but please post how the game is, especially the combat system. I really fear it's too slow, I can understand it isn't realtime action, but I want it to be pretty fast :)

Alright guys, I've taken a long enough break from it to say this: it's surpassed all my expectations so far. Simply put, this game rocks.

And I have heard tales of unfortunate people not being able to land a copy of it yesterday. I actually had some trouble myself - ended up going to Electronics Boutique to get it since Circuit City and Best Buy did not have it (nor did they even have any information on it or when it would come out :confused::eek: ).

But as soon as your local stores carry it, I highly recommend buying it. And for those of you that like to read reviews before buying, Gamespot gave it a 9.1 and IGN gave it a 9.5 (you can easily find those reviews on their respective websites).

Oh and Hertog... it's not real-time action (since it's an RPG) but western rules for RPGs aren't the same as Japanese ones. You can input commands for your characters, but otherwise they're going to fight quickly - the effect when you see it in action is much the same as a real battle (like the movies).

That's all from me. I'm going back to enjoy the game while I can... too bad I have work for the next 4 days in a row. :(

Archived