Home

[NT] clan accuses FK of using "multimove binds" in match

FlashRam

they were slaughtered. they had a 20 minute time limit with a 50 frag limit. the only score I remember on the three maps we played was 50-0 on Nar shaada ffa in like 8 minutes. Fallen can post the screens when he gets around. Anyways, NT claims to have "never lost a war in over 2 years". They were ex members of some NF clan called TOJO that I barely remember. They say they are not counting this match, nor will the play us again because we are cheaters. If anyone wishes to back us up on the absurd nature of their claims (or just read over the hilarious things they were saying) you may go to

http://64.142.29.39/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=229&PN=1&TPN=1

here is a little taste of what is to come in that thread I posted:

"Examples of scripting that we came up against very often this afternoon (and we were all chatting on voice comms while speccing and even had a third party who is not in the clan come into the server to check)...

When in flat areas, kicking someone from approx. 20 feet away or being kicked to the floor before the actual kick took place. When on ledges with someone directly in front of you then suddenly being able to side-kick you off the ledge when in fact they were in front and about 10 feet away at the moment the side-kick occured. This was not lag as it happened to everyone one of us and speccing, we never saw the same happening to any of your team."

I beg to differ. It's not getting old.

Words can't describe the satisfaction I feel when I see these idiots, who are responsible for all this honour-crap in JO, get raped.

It's truly a blessing that we have people here who share these demos. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I witness the destruction of whining clan-noobs who try to enforce their retarded codes of honour, even in clan matches.

Thank you. :)

Originally posted by Luc Solar

I beg to differ. It's not getting old.

Words can't describe the satisfaction I feel when I see these idiots, who are responsible for all this honour-crap in JO, get raped.

It's truly a blessing that we have people here who share these demos. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I witness the destruction of whining clan-noobs who try to enforce their retarded codes of honour, even in clan matches.

Thank you. :)

ahahahahaa. i agree 99%, except along with the warm and fuzzy feeling the never-ending laughter brings about uncontrollable flatulence that lasts until the demo is over. damn those $.99 burritos at the IGA...

fk does play alot of us. However, if Iron could find this demo of a CERTAIN ff/so twl match. He would post it with the title "UPDATE ON THE NEWB RAPING" Yes, iron you know what i'm talking about.

Some of our experienced member have been fighting clan wars for years

^^the game has been out little more than a year.

Originally posted by legameboy

Why do you bother with the newbie clans, don't you ever go fight people that are at the same or greater skill than you are? :(:mad:

Actually from what Mr.Joshua, Mediablitz and etc. have been posting, it would appear that these "newb clans" are the ones instigating the clan matches, and thus getting owned, it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling watching those demos, because the "newb clans" were the ones acting like dicks and claiming to be the best JK2 clan :). It's not like [fk] is going around in pub servers bullying everyone. Hell, since these guys have started posting and showing demos I've become a little interested in FF......but I would have to get a new computer because kicking at 10 fps is a real pain in the ass :(.

Originally posted by Khier Serakk

Actually from what Mr.Joshua, Mediablitz and etc. have been posting, it would appear that these "newb clans" are the ones instigating the clan matches, and thus getting owned, it gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling watching those demos, because the "newb clans" were the ones acting like dicks and claiming to be the best JK2 clan :). It's not like [fk] is going around in pub servers bullying everyone. Hell, since these guys have started posting and showing demos I've become a little interested in FF......but I would have to get a new computer because kicking at 10 fps is a real pain in the ass :(.

rock on brother beavis.

;)

He’s right though, a lot of times you are just chilling in a server and playing some FFA or w/e, tell me if this sounds familiar:

[newb clan guy] runs up and trys to kill you.

[newb clan guy] gets killed.

[newb clan guy] "****ING ***GOT SCRIPTER ***SY!1111"

[player] "stfu noob go amsit and leave me alone"

[newb clan guy] "**** YOU NOOB WE WOULD OWN YOUR ***TTY CLAN"

[player] want a match?

/start demo here

Originally posted by legameboy

Why do you bother with the newbie clans, don't you ever go fight people that are at the same or greater skill than you are? :(:mad:

The newb clans are the only one's stupid enough to make claims of superiority against us and then the resulting asswhooping commences. We've battled all the real competitive clans out there. And while shock~ is the best TFFA clan now, I'm sure even Unnamed would agree that FK is amongst the top 5, if not the best, all-around clan in the world. We've excelled at S/O FF CTF, didn't do too bad in Guns/FF CTF, were undefeated in FF S/O TFFA ranked #1 on http://www.teamwarfare.com for 7 months, have had high ranked full force duelers and no force duelers, and even though we despise NF TFFA as some of our demo's have shown, we're not too shabby at it either.

Now, it's time for me to make my way to that forum and express my displeasure with NT's utter stupidity.

Archived