Home

Most Inpiring/Touching Movie You Have Ever Seen...

legameboy

What is the most inspiring/touching movie you have ever seen?

Mine would have to be Braveheart, that movie brought tears to my eyes the way one man led his country and united the clans, then fought so hard to fight for what he believed in. Also, when he was captured and tortured, he never gave up even through all the pain, until at last he had no strength.

:)

Originally posted by legameboy

Am I getting the wrong idea here.... :rolleyes:

no see in the movie she paints a picture of an old resteraunts sign which is a really racial painting. the irony is the same people that grew up with this racism yelled at the girl calling it appauling. it's pointing out that everyone, mainly america in this movie, is hypocritical and looks for someone to condem.

While going through my DVD collection I came across one of my more favorite titles named: "On The Street." Indeed a "touching" movie if there ever was one. A girl getting kicked out of her home and now has to find a way to make it, "On The Street." And let me say... she makes ends meet by doing lots of "touching!" I give it 6 out of 9 stars! :D

Freddy Got Fingered was by far the most touchingest movie.

Seriously I would have to say was that one crappy movie where the asteroid hits the earth and Elijah Wood discovered it. REASON: It was 5 in the morning and I couldn't sleep and things are a lot different when you haven't slept in almost 3 days. Anyways there is a part when an astronaut is about to see his new born baby for the first time before they blow his shuttle up to destroy one of the asteroids. The only problem was that he looked directly at the sun and was blinded and pretended to see his child so his wife did not worry. Very tender moment for me. Moive was crap but I loved that moment.

BigTeddyPaul

For hockey go here.

Ghost World seemed a little too weird for me to watch. I saw a little where two girls see if some guy is at his house and leave him a humorous message and also they buy some old records from the guy. Is it really worth watching because it seemed a little slow to develop for me.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived