Home

Most Inpiring/Touching Movie You Have Ever Seen...

legameboy

The most touching movie I have seen no one knows I have seen and no one will ever know :D...:(

Seriously I would have to say was that one crappy movie where the asteroid hits the earth and Elijah Wood discovered it. REASON: It was 5 in the morning and I couldn't sleep and things are a lot different when you haven't slept in almost 3 days. Anyways there is a part when an astronaut is about to see his new born baby for the first time before they blow his shuttle up to destroy one of the asteroids. The only problem was that he looked directly at the sun and was blinded and pretended to see his child so his wife did not worry. Very tender moment for me. Moive was crap but I loved that moment.

Deep Impact wasn't that bad...I like that it and armageddon was made because we have a hugh astroid on it's way to us right now...forgot how much time is left...think about 25 years...

my first xorn .. i was about 12/13 .. not on video .. 7mm i say .. must be back from the 70's i say.. it had no sfx just some texts added ..

I NEVER WATCHED SOME xorn again (only once) .. coz this little film is sticked to my mind like pure ACID trips to a hippiebrain.

;) hey .. i didnt say i dont like it. .. i just wanted to keep it pure in memory ..

ehemehem.

Natural Born Killers. really impressive.. right behind Full Metall Jacket.

Armaggedon, Deep impact, T2, Top Gun, the Green mile, The Mummy (when the pilot dies), Daredevil, The Rock (SEALS massacre), The Godfather, Final Fantasy (Great Games, Great Potential, Great Eye-candy, Great, IMO movie, below average box office.), Clear and Present Danger (when Dan Murray dies). Also, Black hawk down.

Archived