Home

My reward?

Mex

I beat STTCT in a battle yesterday and I bet 50 gil on the battle, and after I won it said I received 100 gil, but I could not go anywhere else because lucasforums was going extremely slow and I didnt get the 100gil I was supposed to get.

So could any admin give me the money I should have got?

I actually have a question and it is that when someone runs away I notice they get double what was offered. Does the extra come from the person who ran or is it miraculously made? If it is from the person who ran and they don't have the extra gil what happens?

EDIT: Sorry I found out that you each bet 50 and the total is 100 in the end. Sorry.

One more question: I saw some demi-gods and other cool sets of people. Is this reserved for mods or something because I don't see them as an option for me.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

I actually have a question and it is that when someone runs away I notice they get double what was offered. Does the extra come from the person who ran or is it miraculously made? If it is from the person who ran and they don't have the extra gil what happens?

EDIT: Sorry I found out that you each bet 50 and the total is 100 in the end. Sorry.

One more question: I saw some demi-gods and other cool sets of people. Is this reserved for mods or something because I don't see them as an option for me.

BigTeddyPaul

I can see demi-gods and stuff.. I think, let me check.

Yes, they have superpowers. I was strong enough to take them on, but matt nerfed my stats for good reasons. I'm working hard to get my stats up again.

Is the War archives the only place where we can see people's Stats? Or will the "Points: 0"finally be taken out to make room for the RPG stats link?

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Yes, they have superpowers. I was strong enough to take them on, but matt nerfed my stats for good reasons. I'm working hard to get my stats up again.

Is the War archives the only place where we can see people's Stats? Or will the "Points: 0"finally be taken out to make room for the RPG stats link?

You can see the RPG Stats here too. ;)

Originally posted by ZBomber

I ate them.......

You sure you didn't get your 100? It should have added as soon as you beat her. (That does not sound right.....)

Lucasforums went down after I bet her.

but matt nerfed my stats for good reasons

How suspicious sounding of you. ;)

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

BigTeddyPaul

No, us poor, poor mods don't have access to being demi-gods. :(

;)

Originally posted by Kanjo past

I beat STTCT in a battle yesterday and I bet 50 gil on the battle, and after I won it said I received 100 gil, but I could not go anywhere else because lucasforums was going extremely slow and I didnt get the 100gil I was supposed to get.

So could any admin give me the money I should have got?

Well u submited 50 gil and sttct donated 50 gil for thefight so the winner takes their 50 gil and their opponants gile so u really only got 50 gil:D

Originally posted by matt-windu

The battle mod said you got the money. If STTCT show's up and says otherwise, I'll credit you.

And I nerfed everyone's stats.

I'll see if I can get her.. *The hunt begins*

Archived