Home

Weapons Reviews (the place for reviewing the preformance of weapons)

Lil Killa

Originally posted by Lil Killa

I am pretty sure it's ussed for defence:D

Right you are, I just checked. Seems a lot more useful than a cheap weapon as all my opponents attacks were reduced to 1 damage or none at all, I'm sure its far less useful against higher level opponenets and weapons, but at lower levels it seems to give you a massive edge to have some low level defence item.

Originally posted by Redwing

merc is right actually, as I discovered today. ^^

AB/Truthful Liar: Gender determines the classes you can pick from. Female has the standard plus white mage. Male has standard plus a whole bunch of others...which really isn't fair, but oh well.

Oh.

I now see there is a flaw in what I posted, I had overlooked and forget about that. Well ****. :/

You still remember me as AB, how nice. :-)

Originally posted by mercatfat

Keep spamming like you did in the Forum Help section under the Catch-All thread, and I'd imagine you'll have them in about an hour.

Do I detect a small notion of annoyance perhaps? ; )

These quotes are from the exact same fight...

Aragorn Elessar used his Broadsword to deal 13 points of damage. Zevisti Kinshasa tried to dodge, but was not successful.

Aragorn Elessar tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Zevisti Kinshasa 15 points of damage.

Draw your own conclusions...

Fists are based on a base 10 logarithm...it never really stops raising, but it doesn't pass a certain point(it's asymptote).

Weapons won't be worth it until later. I'm guessing that'll be around levels 6-8. Weapons do not have accuracy ratings, that's determined purely by your speed, your opponent's evade, and a slight random factor.

Also, use some common sense. In real life, assuming your pro-guns, would you buy a cannon or a rifle for your first one? You should probably master the one closer to your level first instead of trying to operate something out of your league.

Originally posted by matt-windu

Also, use some common sense. In real life, assuming your pro-guns, would you buy a cannon or a rifle for your first one? You should probably master the one closer to your level first instead of trying to operate something out of your league.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight... and if you're a dark knight (which i was when i had the sword) how would a knight not be able to weild a sword well?

Originally posted by pbguy1211

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRight... and if you're a dark knight (which i was when i had the sword) how would a knight not be able to weild a sword well?

Maybe its your level. Have you a dagger? It might work better, you should try it. Also, didn't someone say that the damage is somewhat controlled by your speed and your opponent's evade?

*fears this system is becoming Dungeons and Dragons*

My Dark knight can outmanuver your pathetic level 1 monk! ha!

lmao

attack of the medeval nerds :p:evanpiel: :ewok::fett::jawa

its ok tho, would be cooler if you could c the guys move

lol it wouldnt be too hard to do... theres a cool game thast 3d, called medabots online too. tell ur robot what to do and he'll attack in 3d :p:atat:

man, my fists do squat and my dagger does squat...whats that saying? i need to quit fighting level 5 people:p

and mike-windu, bite me. I play D&D and it aint even like that. People shouldn't really knock it until they've tried it, and playing D&D once ISNT trying it

Well I now own

Mythril Sword, mythril vest, potion, energy blast and mythril dagger.

My review is this. Energy blast makes the most damage providing that you have high enough stats for it. The lower the stats of the other person the better your hit will be. If they have high stats you might as well punch them. If the person has higher stats your weapons will not touch them. daggers, etc are useless. If they have lower stats you can hurt them with it. And finally Armour is good to have. You will hurt the other person.

thats my review.

Archived