legameboy

Your favorite genre?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite genre?

• Classical
    • Jazz
    • Rock
    • Rap

That's a pretty narrow selection of genre's. What happened to Country, Blues, Pop, Folk, Medieval, Opera, Jazz, New Age, Metal (which is harder than Rock), Rock'n'Roll, and whatever else is out there?

If you want some other options added, to the poll, let a Moderator know (including me ;) )

Anyway, I'd vote for Metal as my primary genre, but I have very wide listening tastes that encompass the others in the poll, and the others I mentioned. :)

I listen to house: Trance, club, hardhouse, techno, hardstyle... So I'm not gonna vote...

This is a very narrow-minder poll... I warn you: don't get too narrow-minded, there are other people out there who may have very different tastes like you!!

Sorry, at the time I forgot about all the other genres. Will a moderator please add these following options to the list?

Country, Metal, Techno, Easy Listening, Opera, Folk, Blue-grass, Medieval, Yoda ;) , club, trance, hardstyle, I think we already ran out of space on the poll :( , Pop, New Age, I already have Jazz ;), I can't think of anything else:).

Archived