Home

awesome girl

Bogey

Well tonight while I was on a hunt on Dathomir along with some other PA members this lovely lady got brought up by keldor and bogey. Apparently the two have a rivalry going on for this her affections. Well Ihave decided that I'm gonna really bug them and marry her before either one of them can. I have more money than they do and I'm better lookin so bogey and keldor be ware Nova is mine :)

I would hold the wealth title Reaper if I hadn't payed for almost all of my Scout and CH training in cash, and gave 25,000 to the PA, 13,000 to Corzip, bought a house, plus all the fine weapons, and the entire line of Wookiee Clothing I own.

pssst.. Armor sucks right now you guys do know its buggeD? or if it is... But when you wear it you die faster than not wearing it... Armor takes points off ur ham and it doesnt refresh as fast as when ur wearing it.... so when u just wear clothes you have better chance of living longer.

P.S. I saw her first

Bogey you are all wrongon armor. Armor does bring down your secodnary stats it is suppsoe to do that but wearing armor does not make you die faster if you wear it in the correct situation. My composite armor has saved my ass many a time because it blocks hits that would do damage and decreases the amount of damage I actually take. IF your smart and you know how to use armor then you wear it in battle and take it off when in camp and you don't keep running around in it after youor HAM bars hae decreased.

Also Jackrabbit you get the same amount of xp with or without armor on

Archived