Home

The post ur picture thread #2

Darklighter

Originally posted by Redwing

Teddy: Kill the beard! XDB]

What does XD mean?

It seriously gets bad at times. I hate it when food gets stuck in it which does happen when it is long. I think the longest I had it I looked like a Caussack (sp? - Those Russian people). It was about 6 inches long except around my mouth which I trimmed. I had a girl friend come over and she even braided it one time it was so long.

The beard is gone now. Too hot for it now.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by Darklighter

Yowsers, haven't seen you in a decade Elegy:eek:

Yeah, I've kinda fallen out of the loop of gaming for awhile. I got me a new project in my driveway. A 1985 Mustang GT. Been spending all my time and money lately modding this thing up for the track.

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

and that one isnt?

Trust me. :p I might look like I'm drunk off my ass all the time, but when I really am wasted it looks pretty bad. :cool:

Originally posted by -=K1ngPin=-

I swear Primo your looking more and more like him!

NONONONONONON i am MUCH cuter :)

and i dont wanna be the guy who gets shot :p i wanna be the shooter... tell me i look more like joe or that henry :D

Originally posted by PrimoSidone

NONONONONONON i am MUCH cuter :)

and i dont wanna be the guy who gets shot :p i wanna be the shooter... tell me i look more like joe or that henry :D

Dude you look like Henry!! ;)

Nah seriously, wear a suit, comb your hair backwards, talk with a fat italian accent and you'll fit right in with the rest of the mob ;)

Originally posted by BawBag™

Some.....interesting....pics of......body parts yes. :confused:

I would post a pic, but it would frighten small children....

(Yes you Z) :p (j/k fella) ;)

Don't apologize. He's short. He's 13. And, his voice hasnt changed. ;):p

Though Z, chances are all of that will change in a year, My voice only changed about 5-6 months ago, and I had a growth spirt about 5-6 months ago and I grew 5 inches. :)

Archived