Home

Single, B/W Wookiee seeks room mate: non-smoker preferred, must like pets, no fatties

flaknugget

there is so much excitement about the new, official, finalized PA town on Naboo. Also with corzip cresting the upper reaches of the Architect skill tree, everyone seems to want a house, and everyone seems to want a big house. Myself included.

But the thing is, I can't, for the life of me, think of any practical use I would have for a house. I wouldn't visit unless there was a PA meeting, I wouldn't sell anything, because creatures (non-BE creatures I mean) can't be sold by vendors, and campsites aren't in very high demand... but aside from that, I want to see my name on the sign of one of those large Naboo houses, and I want to have a place to put my stuff, other then the bank.

The bottom line is I'm looking for a roommate to share a large house...

I have a fair chunk-o-change in my pocket, more then enough to cover my half of the purchase, and my half of the maintenance. So if anyone else out there wants a large house, but doesn't think they'll really need the whole thing, let me know.

... any takers?

large houses are SOOOO unpractical...... come on.. why do yopu need a large house... froobuk needs one for his Mc Wookies....

but .... look.. ill make you a deal... medium houses are big aswell.. and they only take 2 lots...... .. and they are cheaper to build and to maintain......

aside of that.. i have vessenn on my list for a large house.. i hope he knows what he is getting into.

i got a large list full of medium houses.. and i think that is fair.. also i was hoping once i get like TONS of recources... to make every single one of you a house... cause i think the more houses... the more chance we have on becoming a city.

Actually Wraith, I think you may be right.

I'm sure the novelty factor will wear off pretty quickly, and then I'm just left with the maintenance costs, which is what? 1500 a day, something like that?

I think I would be perfectly happy with a medium house, or even a small one.

I may even wait until the player city features get introduced, because above everything else, I would like to see a shuttle port at the retreat before my own house.

A medium house is the perfect size for what I need. I can't wait to plant a deed so I have a place to store the loads of resources that I have sitting in the bank.

Large houses are kind of a waste in my eyes unless your very very rich.

I think Small houses suit just fine. I know I havent declared a residence. It will either be by McWookiee's or another one at Crafters Retreat when i offically say i joined the PA(still posting, see) The small Naboo Church style house Corzip built me is wonderful, two rooms. I use them both for storage, one food, hide, bone, etc. The other has two futons and my cloths...maybe if i get more money, ill get corzip to make me a medium one for the Crafters Retreat

Archived