Home

IM BACK read this..

suburban_killer

IM back!!

Hello my name is Andy u might no me as kotor kama, rukus punisher , or Mc' cloud. Anyways i am here to tell u that me and my friend have been training to be the best. I am coming back in about a week. i have been training under 30 real people each day and 50 bots when they wernt around. i found new combos like for exp. grip through in the air then when they come down still in the air kick then grip to yellow dfa. also grip in the air to in the air backstab. i could do these before but not with fenness. i havnt lost a fight in 2 months now and i am ready to come back to the game. i have the original ver. i never went to the patch so u can find me in my new server { its t1 to } calls suburban death zone. my name that u can find me will be suburban killer. i will see u all then. i hope u all got better to. good luck

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. Grip to kicking while in the air?

You know you can just grip them for an instant while they are on the ground an they will be frozen for about 1 second. I usually grip them for about 1 second an just drag them next to me, after immediately releasing them they are stuck walking in place for about .5-1 second. That happens even if they turn on absorb, but usually after 1 second of grip by the time they turn absorb on my grip is off an they are just wasting force, LOL. That 1 second is just enough time to land a kick.

Try out this combo, Muhaha

Saber throw, to Push(resisted, autoblock making saber throw land thru their block), to kick (knockdown), to lighting /or drain, to saber throw(before they stand), to Pull, to kick (as they stand, to 2nd knockdown), to Red saber swing interrupted into Dfa before they stand.

Thats 30 dmg, 20 dmg, 5-9 dmg(drain instead if opponent is using protection), 30 dmg, 20dmg, 100 dmg, 150 dmg= 355-9 dmg

Only Rage could survive it, LOL.

I don't see why his avatar sucks. I haven't got a problem with it. In fact, I think its pretty cool. Everyone's avatar is their own. They don't have to change it because they consider it to be unique in telling others about their hobbies. Like I think Batman is cool.

Originally posted by cig

Hmm. Grip to kicking while in the air?

You know you can just grip them for an instant while they are on the ground an they will be frozen for about 1 second. I usually grip them for about 1 second an just drag them next to me, after immediately releasing them they are stuck walking in place for about .5-1 second. That happens even if they turn on absorb, but usually after 1 second of grip by the time they turn absorb on my grip is off an they are just wasting force, LOL. That 1 second is just enough time to land a kick.

Try out this combo, Muhaha

Saber throw, to Push(resisted, autoblock making saber throw land thru their block), to kick (knockdown), to lighting /or drain, to saber throw(before they stand), to Pull, to kick (as they stand, to 2nd knockdown), to Red saber swing interrupted into Dfa before they stand.

Thats 30 dmg, 20 dmg, 5-9 dmg(drain instead if opponent is using protection), 30 dmg, 20dmg, 100 dmg, 150 dmg= 355-9 dmg

DUDE UR LEET. I HAV NEVAR SEN THS COMBO B4. KAN I B UR PADAW4N???

Originally posted by Rumor

DUDE UR LEET. I HAV NEVAR SEN THS COMBO B4. KAN I B UR PADAW4N???

I EKSPECALLY LIEKED TEH PART WEAR HE GETZ 2 NOCKDOWNS IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO BE CONFIDENT LOLOLOLOL

^^

MORE LIEK... YOU HAVE 10, 20, 40-45 = 70-75 IQ POINTS. ONLY QUESTION IZ KEN TEH GENE POOL SURVIVE U

Originally posted by Pyro

I EKSPECALLY LIEKED TEH PART WEAR HE GETZ 2 NOCKDOWNS IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO BE CONFIDENT LOLOLOLOL

^^

MORE LIEK... YOU HAVE 10, 20, 40-45 = 70-75 IQ POINTS. ONLY QUESTION IZ KEN TEH GENE POOL SURVIVE U

GUD QU3ST10N

"I EKSPECALLY LIEKED TEH PART WEAR HE GETZ 2 NOCKDOWNS IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO BE CONFIDENT LOLOLOLOL

^^

MORE LIEK... YOU HAVE 10, 20, 40-45 = 70-75 IQ POINTS. ONLY QUESTION IZ KEN TEH GENE POOL SURVIVE U "

Yes Force pool does survive Saber throw, push, 1 second of lighting, saber throw, pull no matter what the regen is set to.

It is totally for real, and totally true. If ya want to see it just load up your 1.02 an go to FOU clan servers Im usually on one of them as InOrdrToSeeTheLghtUmstDIE. But I am not on a lot, usually just on late one or twice a week cause of work.) But there are quite a few that know an fear me on 1.02 servers, LOL.

Flame if you want but I swear to god Ive actually had people just type in WOW, after killing them. I mean literally that has happend about half a dozen times. LOL

The more you dont want to believe the more you want to come see it.) And it would be nice to school some 1.04 noobs into why 1.02 kicks the sh!t out of 1.04.

That's a pretty simple combo, in 1.04 at least.

Break it down like this:

push+throw+kick

(scores knock down)

As opponent falls back pull them back in with a pull+throw+kick

(scores second knock down)

As they fall back again, you wind up in mid air and dfa as you and he both land (basically the same thing as a kick+DFA combo).

In 1.04 that's pretty easy but I will give you credit on being able to pull that off with 1.02 physics.

the screwed up push/pull system and general "loose" physics that come w/ 1.02 make stuff like that a hell of a lot harder to do than in 1.04.

Originally posted by cig

"I EKSPECALLY LIEKED TEH PART WEAR HE GETZ 2 NOCKDOWNS IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO BE CONFIDENT LOLOLOLOL

^^

MORE LIEK... YOU HAVE 10, 20, 40-45 = 70-75 IQ POINTS. ONLY QUESTION IZ KEN TEH GENE POOL SURVIVE U "

Yes Force pool does survive Saber throw, push, 1 second of lighting, saber throw, pull no matter what the regen is set to.

It is totally for real, and totally true. If ya want to see it just load up your 1.02 an go to FOU clan servers Im usually on one of them as InOrdrToSeeTheLghtUmstDIE. But I am not on a lot, usually just on late one or twice a week cause of work.) But there are quite a few that know an fear me on 1.02 servers, LOL.

Flame if you want but I swear to god Ive actually had people just type in WOW, after killing them. I mean literally that has happend about half a dozen times. LOL

The more you dont want to believe the more you want to come see it.) And it would be nice to school some 1.04 noobs into why 1.02 kicks the sh!t out of 1.04.

I SED GENE POOL NOT FORCE POOL AND THEY PROBLY DONT SCREAM WOW WHEN U KILL THEM THEY PROBLY SCREAM LAMER COS TAHT IZ WUT U R AND I AM NO NOOB MY HONOR IZ LIEK:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Pyro

I SED GENE POOL NOT FORCE POOL AND THEY PROBLY DONT SCREAM WOW WHEN U KILL THEM THEY PROBLY SCREAM LAMER COS TAHT IZ WUT U R AND I AM NO NOOB MY HONOR IZ LIEK:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't spam please and stop acting like idiots you guys or I'll have to get someone to close this thread.

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Don't spam please and stop acting like idiots you guys or I'll have to get someone to close this thread.

YES BUTT IF U TRY 2 DO DAT I MITE JEST HAVE TO KICK U (SCOREZ NOCK DOWN) THEN DRAIN THEN DO A YELLOW DFA -> RED DFA -> LUNGE COMBO THEN PULL LIGHTNING RAGE KICK (SCOREZ ANOTHER KNOCKDOWN) THEN DO 5 DFA IN A ROW AND THEN THROW X 10 THEN WUT WILL U DO ?!!!111111

THAT IS 100 + 200 + 175.3 + 10000 + 5 + 24 = 1337 DAMGE OMGOMG U NED 2 B A RAGING HOMO TO SURVIV THAT

k well thx bye true jedi no that honor is above all else =P so y u close thred when u offend true jedi honor???????? that not make cents u no???? true jedi r u not

Archived