Home

Are sig images being phased out?

*sigh* okay i'll come right out and say it. Reclaimer shut up.

I said i wasn't singling out and i meant that. It's just that a lot of people don't have anything faster than a 56k and some people have slower than a 56k... and think about how slowly a page can load when you've got lotsa people with sig imgs along with a lot of other stuff. Hell awhile back we had sig imgs disabled in LF.

Originally posted by Carl Shutt

Lynk, I'm all for disabling sig images, but if they're really giving you trouble, you can choose not to display them in your User CP.

Yes, it's so nice not having to look at any of them. :)

i'm all for a file size limit.... as long as its over 50,200kb :)

*strokes sig pic*

it's ok baby, i wont let the nasty men take you away from me

:D

having 56k myself i knew what a pain in the ass it was when everyone had large sig pics that made the forums lag like an elderly tortoise carrying something heavy up a hill. but its not really a problem anymore. not as many people have large sig pics nowadays. :)

I am all for sig images. I thought it was dumb at first, but then I see all these really cool looking combos, some of you folks got mad talent.

I can't say anyone has ever complained about my sig images.

The only thing that bugs me, is the sig images that are so large, that, that another scroll box appears. It makes navigating through the pages a royal pain in the arse. I was just wondering why suddenly my sig only shows in certain forums, am I doing something wrong? I didn't have a sig for a while, because I was waiting for poeple to make me one, which never happened, so I went back to my old one. Now it's just plain gone.

I don't get it.:confused:

Archived