Home

Star Wars III Not sure if its a Spoiler but Beware

Surfnshannon

Well I'll give you guys the run-down on what has been said on the Diary - I think its legal cuz I've seen theforce.net do it...

Oh chase - you can get a free 5 day membership....

Ewan and Hayden are busy this week shooting the duel. It is going to take several days of shooting and several sets. One of which I saw, which was the conference room. Right now they are on the third stage which has tons of action. Something about Multi Level combat and different camera angles. Something about a ramp. They are shooting the duel on a ramp that will be remastered digitally. There outfits have BURN MARKS...hum could this be the lava scene....

Ya supposidly there is going to be Chewbacca in this one....

Regarding the chat today with the Fan on the set....

Filming will be wrapping up Sept 18.

Filming of

Vador in his suit

will be next

All the stages they are filming are off limit for the webcam...

From the chat...

Do you think the fans will have some unanswered story main questions after seeing EP3?

Some fans will always have unanswered questions, even when the answer is plainly stated.

Can you confirm or deny the rumors of Bruce Spence's character being a Bothan?

There are no Bothans in this picture.

ok then-will we see Jabba the Hutt in this film?

Nope.

Will Ian McDiarmid be there until the end on about Sept 18th?

Ian ends a little bit earlier. It's Hayden who goes to the very end.

Their are rumors of

greedos and bounty hunters

in the movie---what can you tell us?

There are Rodians, if that's what you're asking. Dar Wac makes a return. As for bounty hunters, I'll just skip that for now.

One thing that I thought was cool about the fight in TPM was that Maul would throw in a kick to the face every now and then. From what you've seen of the duel, will there be a lot of physical contact like this?

This is not a gentleman's duel. It gets nasty.

Can you comment on total body count in the movie or if any planet is destroyed or near destroyed?

If this is a veiled way of asking if Naboo gets destroyed, I can answer no to that.

Are any tears shed by any character?

Yes.

Ah I'm done for tonight....buy a pass guys!

Well...while it is worth it right now...looks like after filming is done which looks to be mid month there won't be much to access after that except...here let me get it...

Pablo..that's the guy whos' the fan-web cam guy there said that the new Clone Wars Cartoon- animation we get to see it first

also he said this "Yes! We've still got the Clone Wars cartoons on the way, and the Selects are coming soon, plus a few more surprises."

There will be bonus features along with the viewing of the entire cartoons first.

I can also access Celebrity chats....such as

Trisha Bigger - she does customes

Don Bies

Rick McCallum

John Knoll

Nick Gillard

and there is rumored and in talks about having Ewan come and chat. These can only be viewed by HP Pass members

Archived