Home

Not Enough Customization for Full Version? Try these Cheats! (*SPOILERS*)

Kurgan

All the force-PowerMax/RegenRate/RegenAmount values listed in all the npc-classes within all the .npc files within assets1.pk3 file (whew! lol...) And no, I didn't open each one & record them manually! :p

========================

forcePowerMax values:

========================

200:

cultist_lightning

cultist_grip

cultist_drain

VKothos

RebornMasterStaff

RebornMasterDual

RebornMaster

Luke

Kyle

DKothos

90:

jedi_zf2

jedi_zf1

jedi_tf2

jedi_tf1

jedi_rm2

jedi_rm1

jedi_kdm2

jedi_kdm1

jedi_hm2

jedi_hm1

jedi_hf2

jedi_hf1

Jedi

75:

RebornFencer

Jedi2

50:

Reborn

========================

forceRegenRate values:

========================

200:

RebornFencer

Reborn

Jedi2

150:

jedi_zf2

jedi_zf1

jedi_tf2

jedi_tf1

jedi_rm2

jedi_rm1

jedi_kdm2

jedi_kdm1

jedi_hm2

jedi_hm1

jedi_hf2

jedi_hf1

RebornForceUser

Jedi

50:

cultist_lightning

cultist_grip

cultist_drain

VKothos

RebornMasterStaff

RebornMasterDual

RebornMaster

Desann

DKothos

========================

forceRegenAmount values:

========================

2:

cultist_lightning

cultist_grip

cultist_drain

VKothos

RebornMasterStaff

RebornMasterDual

RebornMaster

DKothos

If you don't see a particular npc class in the above list, it's because that npc class didn't have that particular value specified in its definition.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have started a new thread, but I'll help you. If you go along the edge of the conveyor belt and jump over the steam producers, you won't get hurt at all. when you first get in, go toward the opposite end and work your way to the bottom. An elevator(some call it a lift) takes you one level above where you entered the area. While looking left and up, walk toward the other end of the top conveyor. You will see two doors you can jump to. The first has health, the second is where you need to go.

• 2 weeks later...

ForceRegenRate

Forcemax

ForceregenAmount

Does not work as cheat no Difference happen

But you can get a lot of good sabers

Just Type "Saber" as a code followed by the saber you want

Try this one

saber sith_sword

And the code "Playermodel" is nice too

just follow it up with the npc you'll want to be and... presto

To change back just use the code "playermodel player"

Originally posted by Samus Aran

To change back just use the code "playermodel player"

Changing yourself back to your default Jaden makes you an enemy to the good NPCs but a friendly to the enemy NPCs.

So you'll have to type "playerteam player" in the console. (playerteam netural makes you a target to all NPCs)

• 2 weeks later...

Could some one please tell me what i am doing wrong:

// Skin Switch

set skin_1 "/model jedi_kdm/head_b1|torso_b1|lower_c1 1;echo Changed Skin to Kel Dor Male;set switch_skin vstr skin_2"

set skin_0 "/model roc_bighead;echo Changed Skin to Big Head;set switch_skin vstr skin_1"

set switch_skin vstr skin_1

bind F11 "vsrt switch_skin"

:confused:

Originally posted by Lightning

;set switch_skin vstr skin_2"

set skin_0 "/model roc_bighead;echo Changed Skin to Big Head;set switch_skin vstr skin_1"

:confused:

Eh, i dont think that skin exsists, so that may the the reason why it isnt working, unless its some skin or mod.

I may have found the problem. You have inconsistent variables, if its exactly like that in your autoexec. make them match each other(switch 2 to 0 or 0 to 2)I've bolded them here.

set skin_1 "/model jedi_kdm/head_b1|torso_b1|lower_c1 1;echo Changed Skin to Kel Dor Male;set switch_skin vstr skin_2"

Originally posted by narfblat

I may have found the problem. You have inconsistent variables, if its exactly like that in your autoexec. make them match each other(switch 2 to 0 or 0 to 2)I've bolded them here.

Thanks i knew it would be some thing as stupid like a typo.

This might be even more stupid but what is wrong with that:

// cg_draw2d Switch

set cg_draw2d_1 "cg_draw2d 1;echo Changed cg_draw2d to 1;set switch_draw2d vstr cg_draw2d_0"

set cg_draw2d_0 "cg_draw2d 0;echo Changed cg_draw2d to 0;set switch_draw2d vstr cg_draw2d_1"

set switch_cg_draw2d vstr cg_draw2d_1

bind F12 "vstr switch_cg_draw2d_1"

:rolleyes:

...*sigh*

i guess you need to play with the animations here

I still would like to know how to disable the auras around npcs when they are using force heal, ect. I remember seeing that months ago on jk3files, I think, but have had no luck finding it. Alas, I'm stuck trying to figure out how to do it myself

Could someone please tell me how to:

a. do Alora's double-saber-throw thingy

b. use the scepter moves (not the super-powerful disrupter but Tavion's beam attack and the hammer-smash move)

c. use both the saber throw and the kick attack. I think I remember someone figuring out how to kick with any style, but is there a way to have both the saber throw and the kick?

If there are no cheats for these, does anyone know of a mod that will let me do these things? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Reggie333

Could someone please tell me how to:

a. do Alora's double-saber-throw thingy

b. use the scepter moves (not the super-powerful disrupter but Tavion's beam attack and the hammer-smash move)

c. use both the saber throw and the kick attack. I think I remember someone figuring out how to kick with any style, but is there a way to have both the saber throw and the kick?

If there are no cheats for these, does anyone know of a mod that will let me do these things? Any help would be appreciated.

A: There's a mod that replaces the Saber Barrier (in MP) with Alora's move. It's available from Pcgamemods.com. Forget the name, but I think it might be called "Alternate Dual Saber Kata" or something like that.

B: Sceptor moves, your guess is as good as mine. It's all cheat related for SP, so just mess around I guess. It's quite possible however that the moves you see the boss do are not usable by humans except with mods. I guess try doing saber special move and kata/twirl combinations and see if it makes the Sceptor do anything. Otherwise search pcgamemods.com for a mod that does these. I'm sure there is one out there...

C: It's simply not possible to kick with any style. Not in MP anyway. In SP, if you enable g_debugmelee 1 in the console you can do JK2 style "flip kicks" (remember, this is in SP ONLY). Double tap jump (with at least level 2 Force Jump) while pressing in on enemy body.

If you mean Staff Style kicks, the answer is definately no. You can do staff style kicks with Melee (fists) if g_debugmelee 1 is on (in both MP and SP) but you can't do them with dual or single sabers or if one blade of your staff is turned off.

There may be mods that do this, but again you'd have to search around. I don't know off hand.

Basically search pcgamemods.com, massassi.net and lucasfiles.com, and you'll probably find something akin to what you want.

Originally posted by Kurgan

A: There's a mod that replaces the Saber Barrier (in MP) with Alora's move. It's available from Pcgamemods.com. Forget the name, but I think it might be called "Alternate Dual Saber Kata" or something like that.

The mod is made by Keshire, so search by author and it'll be found faster. There are two of them, one for Alora's move and the other adds a new saber stance too.

Originally posted by Reggie333

On the fourth post of the 15th page of this thread, there are instructions on how to replace the saber throw with a kick. Is there any way that you can both throw your saber AND kick with any saber type?

Nopes, you can throw a staff, just switch to yellow throw and press 1. Or switch to staff and press 1 and quickly throw, but the 2nd blade will turn off after while.

• 3 weeks later...

Info on using First Person View with vehicles in MP!

Thanks for the info Crow_nest ; )

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=128753

Also I got the "staff backslash" to work, quickly turn one blade back on, but it isn't really that big a difference.

You can also do the "two handed backslash" with this (crouch+back and attack instead of just back with attack).

The "Dual Lunge" with both sabers out works though the timing is tricky (again, do the Lunge and turn the second blade back on). It's more useful though. Thanks to Lathain Valtiel for that one!

As far as the Staff throw (in multiplayer) I have yet to get it to work, but I'll keep trying...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived