Home

My Resignation

Jackrabbit

I must admit Kaiser.....your tendency to wirte.........much like.....this....makes it very......difficult.....to fully.....comprehend.......exactly what you....are trying. to get.....across.

On a lighter note:

In a rceent sudty pformered by Cribamdge Utvinreisy, it was porevn taht the hmuan biarn can dpciher txet eevn if it is dorisdlrey, so lnog as the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rgiht pcale. In msot csaes, the txet culod be raed at nlraey the smae seped as if witertn nrallmoy. Msot iguntirnig if you ask me.

Originally posted by Deft Aklin

On a lighter note:

In a rceent sudty pformered by Cribamdge Utvinreisy, it was porevn taht the hmuan biarn can dpciher txet eevn if it is dorisdlrey, so lnog as the frsit and lsat ltteer are in the rgiht pcale. In msot csaes, the txet culod be raed at nlraey the smae seped as if witertn nrallmoy. Msot iguntirnig if you ask me.

Ouch, yeah, I can read it, but it hurts my eyes shock1

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Good Job Kasier, you just can't let him go on his own will. He has stating his reasons, he is letting the PA know. He doesn't seserve one of your bashings just like you gave me in my thread..

Good luck for the future Grask.

Oh as if this isnt bashing...you acused me of doing somthing i didnt do....and i alredy cleared it up with him and told him what i ment.....and yet you come crawling back looking for a fight.....whats wrong with you...take a hint buddie i dont like you now plz leave my name out of your posts i dont want you to even wisper my name.....your so anoying man....but anyways this post is about grask....and as i said befor i wish you good luck and hope to see you in game....and deft yeah that is pretty nuts how you spelled every word all crazy and i still understood it......

/nod

Yeah, Jack and i have talked about this for a while actually :D I canceled my sub... finally. I don't know, just other things i need to spend my time on. Last week before i quit playing was just pointless.... i can't believe how much time i have when i don't play. Of course, it was great talking to Vessenn and everyone else, but I got grades to worry about not, getting around the KD nerf among other things... (that are now fixed because too many people whine?)

Anyways, props Grask. /patonback I got you bud.

Kaiser Isaac - Reaper:

Enough of the crap. I really don't care who started what and who's fault and blah blah bhal. I'm just so tired of reading the "I don't like you posts." Why you don't have each other on ignore is beyond me. The back and forth battle has got to stop. Now go back to being good little posters and post on the topic of the thread. I don't want to see it anymore. Thank you.

Archived