Home

Girls and Blokes

LeChuck lives

Originally posted by Anomonous Guy

i only dance after my 5th coz im a bit more loosened up after that... guys just are much more reserved than girls in general, so that is why they don't dance :p

Really, I'm there after my third, it's not because I'm a light drinker (hah!) it just because I'm more loosend up about myself in general (I feel another hah! coming up). That and I'm comfortable with my sexuality, I'm not gay, but I'm comfortable about not being gay. Oh, um, only gay people dance is the myth which is why most straight men don't dance, which is why I stater on that whole comfort thing.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

Really, I'm there after my third, it's not because I'm a light drinker (hah!) it just because I'm more loosend up about myself in general (I feel another hah! coming up). That and I'm comfortable with my sexuality, I'm not gay, but I'm comfortable about not being gay. Oh, um, only gay people dance is the myth which is why most straight men don't dance, which is why I stater on that whole comfort thing.

Maybe... allthough when i think about it, it seems that alot of men actually do dance... or attempt to :D

But yeah, i guess more men stand around than woman...

But men just dont like dancing in general really coz most think they cant...

Men don't want to shatter their egos because they think they can't dance.

Women don't care because they think they can dance.

What is the truth? Perhaps we will never know

Actually, a mate of mine got me to dance the night before he left for uni and once you start to get into it and just think "bugger it, who'll care tomorrow anyway?" it's pretty damn fun! (this is from someone who has never danced before...ever)

Do they do that though? As far as i could see, everyone was so busy with their own girations that no one seemed to take an interest in me

one of my friends even said i was good at it afterwards, but i reckon that was one of those 'yes, you're very sane, now i'm just going to put this special sanity jacket on you' kind of compliments.

It's the principle of the thing

Archived