Home

Favorite saber type?

Darth MarcII

Your Favorite Saber?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Saber?

• Saber Staff. . .Because Darth Maul was the man.
    • Standard Saber. . .because real Jedi only need one blade.
    • Dual Sabers. . .because I like using both hands.
    • I though lightsabers were those round candies.

I use the saberstaff, I'm bad with dual sabers for some reason...:confused: But it is funny to kill someone with kicking giving the message that they were blugeoned. But it's cool to kick them off the edge.

Originally posted by weiderudare

Ha! Lightsabers are for cowards, real jedis uses Stun Batons!

Thats the reason why I didn't play JA online. Where were the Stun Batons???

Fists are better than stun batons! I'll miss the "this person was brutally stunned" message though...

Staff and duel, darth maul was 2nd coolest of the sith (first is darth vader of course) but staff because of it's agressive style, get in there and hack to pieces, vs the duel sabers defensive style, keep the enemy back and shoip them up with the ends of your lightsaber

Originally posted by Sgt. Antronch

darth maul was 2nd coolest of the sith (first is darth vader of course)

Ahem?? Sidious, Exar Kun, Dooku, etc... Maul was a quiet pointy-headed bloke who probably had a fascination with steam trains. He just had the good fortune to pick up a really cool lightsaber.

Originally posted by SirYawnalot

Ahem?? Sidious, Exar Kun, Dooku, etc... Maul was a quiet pointy-headed bloke who probably had a fascination with steam trains. He just had the good fortune to pick up a really cool lightsaber.

that is only your opinion, and we are all entitled to our own, so no flames please

Duel Duel for me all the way Like Bok as only a twisted sith can weild 2 sabers with skill :)

or something like that been that long i cant remember what your force energy jedi (cant remember his name either) tells you if you stay on the path of light when you face Bok in JK. Some one here may well remember so let me know Please? :)

Originally posted by SirYawnalot

It wasn't a flame, I was just pointing out facts: Maul's a quiet dude, and there are more decent Sith than just him and Vader (although granted Vader's definitely the coolest).

Yeah but we don't want to hurt Maul's feelings now do we ; )

Darth Maul was just a noob, thats all. He got in one lucky blow and know everyone thinks he's a God...sheesh.

(...and no your wrong SirYawnalot...Exar Kun...was the coolest, he would have overthrown the Emperor, and made Darth Vader his b****. ; )

eniaC

Archived