Home

Cops swarm in, begin searching Michael Jackson's property

Boba Rhett

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say history repeats itself. Anyone who doubts it need only look at the Michael Jackson allegations.

The last time this happened, around 2002, I was watching an old show my family had taped back in the early to mid '90s. The local news was on after the show and it was talking about the first Michael Jackson allegations! As I watched in morbid fascination as they showed MJ making a public speech denouncing his guilt, I thought, "man, if you took this story from 1992 and placed it in 2002, it would have fit right in."

Originally posted by obi-wan13

Well, I am not a fan of his music, and I think he has no talent, and I think he is weird.

Do I think he's actually doing anything that sick though? Not really.

Fianlly. Thank you Obi.

Bongo, why would he tape himself? That would be a stupid thing to do, because if he did do it, he knew the kid would tell. They probably didn't find anything, and will forge evidence, like a "Diasry Entry" that "he himself" wrote, vividly describing everything he did it, in the same words as the kid. :rolleyes:

*looks through Michael Jackons home video collection*

Me and Little Mike

Little Mike meets my friend Part 1

Little Mike meets my friend Part 2

Little Mike, me, my friend, and The Green Giant

Little Mike Plays Hide and Go Seek With My Friend

Little Mike Plays 'Rough House' With My Friend Part 1

Little Mike Plays 'Rough House' With My Friend Part 2

Little Mike Plays 'Rough House' With My Friend Part 3

Little Mike Plays 'Rough House' With My Friend Part 4

Little Mike Plays 'Rough House' With My Friend Part 5

Little Mike Plays 'Rough House' With My Friend Part 5 Special Edition

Little Mike Takes a Bath With My Friend

:eyeraise::barf::eyeraise:

TiE

Originally posted by Tie 23

Me and Little Mike

:eyeraise::barf::eyeraise:

TiE

Entire collection coming soon on Video and Special Edition DVD this Christmas! :D

Also available, Gary Ridgeway stories and R. Kelly videos....

TiE

What I hate about the whole thing, is that if his was just the average joe schmo they would have handcuffed his ass, even if he was in church. And yes Z, it would be stupid of him, but there are stupid people. That's also one of the leading ways that the police get pedophiles is by finding tapes or pictures.

:barf:

0_o to you tie.

Originally posted by BongoBob

What I hate about the whole thing, is that if his was just the average joe schmo they would have handcuffed his ass, even if he was in church. And yes Z, it would be stupid of him, but there are stupid people. That's also one of the leading ways that the police get pedophiles is by finding tapes or pictures.

:barf:

0_o to you tie.

Yes, but those pedophiles were not already being suspected for child molestion, so it would be stupid for him, not only him being famous, but being accused for this already, to tape himself molesting a little boy.

Yup, he was arrested, and paid the 3 billion dollar bail. I'm still sticking with that he didn't video tape it. They may have found sperm, pubes, or fingerprints (Sorry if that makes anyone sick, but its most likey true. I don't know why it should sicken any of you guys, because you all have it. :p)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Fianlly. Thank you Obi.

Bongo, why would he tape himself? That would be a stupid thing to do, because if he did do it, he knew the kid would tell. They probably didn't find anything, and will forge evidence, like a "Diasry Entry" that "he himself" wrote, vividly describing everything he did it, in the same words as the kid. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's way too far fetched. He's a gimp, but he wouldn't tape it, would he? He also wouldn't turn his skin that weird-ass color, straighten his hair, and pay to have his face butchered either, would he? Because he's real smart, and wouldn't do anything stupid. :rolleyes:

Also, while I'm being VERY sarcastic, am I the only one who thougt it odd that MJ recently colaberated with R. Kelly, who did, in fact, tape himself having graphic sex with a minor, and finished up by peeing in her face? Talk about stupid things to do. Michaels's waaaay smarter than that. LMAO! So think it over, and get back to me kids. I want to know how many of you are going to keep your circa 1983 Official Thriller jackets when this fiasco is over.

Notice I said he wasn't stupid, I didn't say he wasn't weird. :rolleyes:

How is getting operations on your face stupid, do opperations suddenly give you urges to molest kids and tape it? :rolleyes: Yes, he is Weird. Yes, I make fu nof him often. Yes, it would be funny if he 0wned by the cops. But do I actually think he molested any kids? Maybe, you never know. And he certainly didn't tape it, if he even did molest the kid.

BTW, weird ass color? Never seen a white person I'm guessing.... :rolleyes:

Hey, I think Michael Jacksons at my door saying he has puppies in his van... what should I do? :D :D :D

Dude... first of all, someone said 3 billion, i think it was 3 million dollars bail, second, he looks like he escaped from the zoo!

Third, hes as old as my dad?

fourth, hes still black!!!???

fifth, why did he wan't to look like a white person, he messed up, he just looks "white"

Hes plainly messed up, I think he should just be thrown into jail for being weird!

Me and Little Mike

TiE

Originally posted by ZBomber

Notice I said he wasn't stupid, I didn't say he wasn't weird. :rolleyes:

How is getting operations on your face stupid, do opperations suddenly give you urges to molest kids and tape it? :rolleyes: Yes, he is Weird. Yes, I make fu nof him often. Yes, it would be funny if he 0wned by the cops. But do I actually think he molested any kids? Maybe, you never know. And he certainly didn't tape it, if he even did molest the kid.

BTW, weird ass color? Never seen a white person I'm guessing.... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I noticed that. Maybe you noticed that I didn't say getting an operation on your face was stupid? Maybe not. :rolleyes: However, if said operations leave a huge crater at the tip of you nose, that is the EPITOME OF STUPID. I don't (unlike you, apparantley) have any idea if he taped any alledged sex acts with minors. Because I wasn't there. But as far as him being above doing anything stupid, he set his head on fire once taping a Pepsi commercial, ffs.

BTW, weird ass color? HELL YES! I've seen a white person. Several, in fact. But never one quite that bizarre shade. You're in denial or something if you think that skin tone's normal. At any rate, I guess you're keeping the Thriller jacket? Sorry to have touched such a nerve. You can send everyone else in the world hate mail filled with "

:rolleyes: " now. Because I can assure you I'm not the only person making fun of this very strange "man".

Archived