Home

Who is here and who is MIA onT-day and this weekend?

dow_30

I just want to take a survey of who will be online and who is going away. I realize this doesn't impact our European brothers in arms, but I was trying to guage interest in some PA hunts either Thursday or this weekend. This weekend might be better after the city update.

Now what could we hunt for.........

1) Albatross Peko Peko's

2) Woolmyander Harrower

3) Gurk Kings

If you are out for the holidays have fun and safe travels.

I'll be on during the day from 9am till 1pm (my time, which is from around 3am EST till reboot of servers at 7am) on Thursday, but from 4pm (10am EST) I'll be changing my front shockabsorbers on my car. After that I'm not sure, I'll have to seee how late it'll be.

Saturday I'm thinking of going out.

Hmmm, we'll see, but I'm atleast on during the day 8again, my time. :D )

Jan you handy man you. What kind of car. My car was designed by a bunch of Swede's which explains the overly complicated methods needed for replacing bulbs. I am going to try and stay up until you come on tonight...then sleep through Thanksgiving (ah, parades suck).

My car was designed by a bunch of Swede's which explains the overly complicated methods needed for replacing bulbs.

Lemme guess. Volvo, right? :)

Good and safe cars though. Almost as safe as the Mercedes. :D

Try a new french car, Peugeot brand, then come and complain about overly complicated methods. :D

I'm not really a handyman, I'm a carmechanic by profession. :)

I work at a Peugeot and Mercedes Benz dealer.

Don't get to screw much on the Benz's cause I'm on the Peugeot Team, but it happens that we have to help them out, and vice versa. :)

My car is a Audi 90 -87 model. Not much of an engine, 2 liter, 5 rack engine (is that the right term? 5 rack engine? As in not a V engine? :D ), but got a pretty good sound system I built in with the help of a friend. :D

Might get me a Mercedes next year, don't know. Also need an appartment, so I'll have to priorities that first. :D

Yes, it's a Saab, a 1996 Saab 900S (the last year before they were bought out). I like Audi's too.

As for Peugot I have a really sweet souped up Clio 2.6 with intercooler, sports supsension, turbocharged engine, flowmaster pipes, and had the pipes polished....oh yeah that was on Sega CT 2002 on X-box nevermind.....

As for going "out", what do you mean going to a party in "theed" or what? This comes before real life , don't you all know that?

And last but not least, Tebra I was just singing "its raining men" or whatever and a co-worker thought I was nuts....thanks for getting that song stuck in my head.

/mistell

I misread your earlier post...no Volvo here (not yet). By the way, since this post has devolved anyway, my character's name Vega is not a street fighter reference, it was my first car ever a 1976 Chevy Vega 5-speed. They still drag race those cars today. I loved that car, to bad the engine block cracked on me.

LOL, whenever that song is on in the club, we sing it like crazy. :D

Just remember to change men to women if you're a guy though. ;):p

Saab though, isn't that a Finnish car? :confused:

And Clio is not a Peugeot. :)

It's a Renault. Still French, so it still sucks. :D

And for this weekend, I am unsure if I will be able to go out cause I've cought a cold. :(

But I may be feeling well enough to help out on Saturday. :)

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

And Clio is not a Peugeot. :)

It's a Renault. Still French, so it still sucks. :D

says the man who is in love with german cars :p

I LOVE peugeot. especially the 206.

and my dad has a new Volvo V70 automatic. but thats not a big deal in the states seeing that most cars are :) its quite different in europe :)

anyway. remember the RP event this saturday. read your mails please.

RyFM. hehe its not read the frikken manual.

but read your frikken mail :)

Corzip

Archived