Home

How do you really get to a girl's soul...

Miko Reglia

Originally posted by snowman21

dont forget /disco! If you type /disco in the counsel, a huge disco ball will come out of the sky and a huge disco party will take place!!!!

I hope somebody gets the joke...

and /mariachis, that will get a Mexican party started (I swear, I went to one that started at noon and ended at 4:00 AM). Complete with Mariachis and Mexican food.

I cant and will never completly understand girls. But I do know, that all relationships I have had were based entirely on trust. And, they didn't end well, and I never thought something like that could happen, and neither did she....but still I don't understand fully....but...my point is....my advice to you is...keep trying....but...there is no magic word or console command;) that would make anything different. Just take things the way they are and watch how they play out for you.

Yep, one of the few brave enough to join.

Anyhow:

npc_spawn Jenna_Jaimeson(sp?)

npc_spawn Pam_Anderson

npc_spawn Christina_Augilara

npc_spawn Britany_Spears

npc_spawn J_lo

wait...

kick Christina_Augilara

devmap bedroom_ffa

timelimit 999

fraglimit 999

sexyness 999

:xp:

well i talked to her...i guess she just didnt like me as much anymore and found no compatibility, which just sucks cause i thought the complete opposite, and she told me when we started going out she wanted it to last and stuff and she felt something different about me...

but i guess i have to move on, and stop worrying now...:(

I dont really know how to make a girl really like you, but I apparently do it without knowing what I do. I've made 3 girls cry when I broke up with them, and one girl cried when she broke up with me. I don't understand girls, and I dont try.

I think the key for me is just always being there for the girl, and always making sacrifices for them, and let them know you made the sacrifice without seeming like you're pointing it out. Like today, I drove from Boulder to Denver, dealt with traffic, paid 6 dolars to park, all just so I could spend 20 minutes with my girlfriend. Surprise gifts are good too. it doesn't have to be anything big at all. Like, my girlfriend is absolutely in love with chocolate, so I just took a couple of Hershey bars to her house one day. Or burn her a CD.

It really is the small things that help

How do you really get to a girl's soul...

Legend has it that it was written by the Dark Ones.

Necronomicon ex Mortis, roughly translated, "Book of the Dead".

The book served as a passageway to the evil worlds beyond. It was

written long ago. When the seas ran red with blood. It was this

blood that was used to ink the book. In the year 1300 AD, the book

disappeared.

"We are the things that always were and shall be again!"

"Hey, I'll swallow your soul, I'll swallow your soul!"

Just show her an Evil Dead DVD, she'll catch on. :chainsaw:

Originally posted by Orca Wail

Maybe they weren't for you...like, if they don't enjoy your company for what it is (unless you burp and fart and ignore them :xp: ) then, whats worth?

This is going to sound gay, but there are really more fish in the sea.:cool: . Don't get all depressed and give up just because of two.

Get well soon...;)

I am going to have to agree with her she is right you cant dwell over one girl you need to move on.

- advice from a 24 year old married woman -

It might take many girls until you find the right one. It hurts until you do, but eventually you find someone that you won't need to worry about "going too fast or too slow with", it will just be "just right".

Honestly - it does happen.

I've seen a lot of topics on numerous forums about dating and all that, many think it's pathetic to have these discussions on the internet but what do they know bout the net eh? :)

importzant rulz:

1) there is no rule that applies for every person ;)

2) if (s)he dumped you for nothing then (s)he isn't the right person for you

3) personal experience: be friendly, if you want her attention do it subtle with little convs..

4) I shouldn't be giving advice to people, i'm the one who needs advice...

5) it's not because i put a number before every point that it's true ;) things like this iant maths, there is no 1 way

Originally posted by STTCT

- advice from a 24 year old married woman -

It might take many girls until you find the right one. It hurts until you do, but eventually you find someone that you won't need to worry about "going too fast or too slow with", it will just be "just right".

Honestly - it does happen.

Heh I wish I could say the same thing but unfortunatly people don't want to be around deressed people like me. Oh well Life goes on :D

Archived