Home

What the hell?

Joetheeskimo

I was looking for the Artemis Fowl website and typed in "www.colfer.com" becuase the author's name is Eoin Colfer. But anyway, look what I found: http://www.colfer.com/

What a stupid waste of space and money! It's sites like these that make me want to kill the makers, because someone else could be using this doamin for a useful site. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll stop spamming now.

A website with a picture of something that nobody knows what it is...the name JL took the photograph, and its copywrited.

conclusion: Woah! That is retarded! Thats just a waste of space.

Its times like these when the search function works wonders.

Have you maybe ever considered people can own whatever domain they want and do with it what they like to do? Maybe to use it for personal use.

For example, my ex-gf has her own domain with a forum for her special friends and a place where all pictures are stored. But do you get to see all that when you go to her domain? NO, because you only get to see a nice splashpage. And whats the purpose of it all? Private usage my friend. ;)

Originally posted by Pad

Have you maybe ever considered people can own whatever domain they want and do with it what they like to do? Maybe to use it for personal use.

For example, my ex-gf has her own domain with a forum for her special friends and a place where all pictures are stored. But do you get to see all that when you go to her domain? NO, because you only get to see a nice splashpage. And whats the purpose of it all? Private usage my friend. ;)

... That's nifty

Mmm, wow, I mean we are just all awestruck by this awsome amazing web page, look at it, it is just astounding, it leaves me speechless to just think about this breathtaking picture, I would like to thank Mr. JL for putting this strikingly impressive, extraordinary, miraculous, staggering, bewildering, marvelous, spectacular, wonderful, startling, wonderous, magnificent, overwhelming, heart-stirring, spine-tingling, thrilling, awe-inspiring, exciting, moving, hair-raising, stunning, thrilling, startling, stupefying, stupendous, overwhelming, fantastic, incredible, outstanding, phenominal, remarkable, mind-blowing, out of this world, superb, teriffic, unbelievable, miraculous, sensational, eye-opening, monumental, extravagant image into our lives.

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

Yeah it's a good idea, I could store everything on a website that no one could get into.

I'd imagine you would pass along the address(which has the domain name in it) to all of your friends, so they'd know how to access it. So you just put a small picture on the front page to have something be there.

Archived