Home

Holy gees, if this actually happaned...

manoman81

http://stater.kent.edu/stories_old/04spring/21904/scifi.asp

...I think I would have to burn everything that I have of Star Wars and boycott anything that Lucas ever made. Thank Bob that it's not true.

This is just an article that a reporter made up while talking about the buyout of Disney and stuff. It was in my university's campus newspaper today. There for a second I was actually scared....

I only read till they said "We’ve even got a great idea for Jar Jar.”, this was enough for me not to believe it 100%..really ridiculous..it's not even funny anyways

"DISCLAIMER: The above column is a work of fiction, although Disney did actually lose Pixar."

That is actually pretty funny. If it was true, it would be ridiculous and george Lucas knows of the rivalries between trekies and us. And he would be more of a retarded person than a legaly retarded person to join with Star Trek. It would cause chaos to fans on both sides. And the two companies will die almost instantly from lack of support and sales. It wouldn't work out at all.

Besides if Star trek was going down the tube, Lucas will just say, "SCREW THEM!" And laugh at how much richer he would be in the future now that Star Trek is gone.:D

I have to agree with you Chewbacco. I would hope that GL would realize what he would happen to his company if this were real.

sounds about right...all star wars vs trek arguments end here.

XERXES, I couldn't agree with you anymore on that subject. Your statement just summed up right there.

Archived