Home

I have returned.

Meksilon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, you look like jesus!

Are you enjoying watching San Francisco in the news? I bet it really gets to ya, huh?! Does it irritate you that gays are gonna have full rights in a few years time!? Does it irritate you that they'll be allowed to marry and adopt children!? I bet that annoys you, huh?! I bet it really pisses you off, huh!? Huh!? Does it, Mexilon?!

Dude, you should relax, Mr Romero. I mean, shít... Mexilon.

Originally posted by Skinkie

So when was this huge thing of his? I must've missed it.

At least a year ago... one would think if you've been banned a number of times that you must be doing something long and that a number of people don't like you. Don't understand people like Mek who still come back even after being banned a number of times

where is that guy who closes every thread we'd die for? doesnt he know that this thread is soon to be boarded? :¬:

*grabs wooden sword*

yeeeehaaaaaarrr... ride my pony!!

errr... AAAAAAARRRRRR!!! cut them throats, mateys!!

*grabs a rope a swings into a wall*

Originally posted by Yufster

He does look like jesus though, he has the same hooded eyes, girlman hair, and beard. He could practically BE jesus. Mexilon, are you jesus?

Man. I think jesus was actually a GIRL who pretended to be a guy so she had equal rights.

*sniggers* Oh god how funny, I could just imagine his ego shooting up 500% right about now because you think he looks like Jesus. Priceless!

Banned in 5 posts, it's just not good enough. People Like Max Payne manage it in just one, Mak, you have a long way to go.

And Natty's only half right, he did sprout religeous flame wars about a year ago, but the whole thing started way before then and has continued for ages. His last apperance must have only been a few months ago (can't be too sure) about 4 or 5 I'd say. He ended up getting banned (although this is only his second ban if I recall right, as apose to Max payne who's been banned countless times. Sorry to bring this up by the way Max, but in the end you just did it for fun) because we just couldn't take it anymore, sure the guy has his opinions, but he had to keep ramming them down our throat and trying to make us believe that we're going to hell because we're not burning every gay guy we see (I mean we're all going to hell anyway, but it's not because of that)

Anyway, i would close this thread, but I'm pretty sure he'll be back with a lot of flame and quite frankly, his flame is the only flame waiting up for. call me what you like, this guy had a way of arguing with you that made you feel that you were gettingt somewhere. after a while I may shoot him.

Archived