Home

opinions on a situation

access_flux

ok, i met this chick today at least 6'2, french, blonde, HAWT.

anyway i was picking up wierd vibes, like i reckon i could get her if i tried, but i just want ot be certain.

FOR EXAMPLE:

she stuck around for the next train, when her was waiting there, cause my train left a minute or so before the the train after she was suppposed to catch i.e.

5:00- her train.

5:16- mine

5:17- the one she caught.

also, when i hugged her goodbye, she rubbed my back. i mean come on? huh?

also, when i was on the train, standing there, she turns around and gives me a huge smile, then gets up and hops on hers.

called whatever you like, but thats a sign right? or maybe its just because shes french... :confused: :confused: :confused:

EDIT: GRAMMAR mine good is not.

to quote Wayne....

i say hurl... if you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be

or

next time you hug, rub her ass... if she gives you a weird look or slaps you then she's not interested. but if she smiles or rubs your ass in return, huzzah! get a room.

:D

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Or you could just look at her and say..."so...do you want to...do it?" Just like the Ladies Man.

I do not guarantee you wont get slapped in the face.

I oughta try that sometime :D

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Okay here's what I do... when she's not looking fly down on your glider and grab her!

Really, try to get to know her alot more, when she gets really used to talking to you, go for the shot.

Damn! I have very little luck with the girls... *serious*:(

too many comics...

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Really, try to get to know her alot more, when she gets really used to talking to you, go for the shot.

That is a BAD plan right there mate. And that may be your source of problems. You give a woman that much time to get to know you and they're gonna start putting you on the friend list. And that is a list that is difficult to escape. Best bet is to strike hard and fast. Don't let em know what hit em.

Originally posted by ET Warrior

That is a BAD plan right there mate. And that may be your source of problems. You give a woman that much time to get to know you and they're gonna start putting you on the friend list. And that is a list that is difficult to escape. Best bet is to strike hard and fast. Don't let em know what hit em.

That sounds alot like the date rape plan.... >_>;; weird.

well.... i have officially started hating the french, and decided celibacy, or pimping myself out is the best option. after 2 hours worth of talking yesterday and vibes, i didn't even get to testing the waters when a boyfriend popped into the equation. bah. meh.pffft. whatever. women suck.

Archived